The New Craze
Hello everybody, it's been a long time.

Anyway, what I wanted to talk about is the popularity of ac_douze and ac_desert in TOSOK/OSOK.

I am a big fan of these maps and I play them 90% of the time I'm on AC (my favourite game modes being TOSOK/OSOK). But I've overplayed these maps so much that their starting to lose their magic for me.

Don't get me wrong I'll always play and love these maps, but is there anything else that's just as good/amazing as these maps? (preferably on TOSOK/OSOK)

Please recommend something, I don't really know where to look.
Thanks given by:
ac_arctic.
ac_arid.
Thanks given by:
Join a CTF server you filthy TOSOK/OSOK peasant
Thanks given by:
play depot , ctf :)
Thanks given by:
Ok guys I'll check this stuff out :)

lol Vermi :P
Thanks given by:
CTF ftw.
Thanks given by:
Bro, if you are so fond of T/OSOK, check out |40+|shad-99 server, the maprot is crazy fun and the people there are amazing!
Also go play some LSS Brasil or Window LSS map.
For the kicks, visit a GEMA server, as Gema Central or BugBoy1028 one, although those are not always on.
Thanks given by:
The advantage of a crowded CTF (for T/OSOK players) is, if you like to camp, you're still going to get the frags because base raiders will probably be on depleted health anyway. There's nothing flagrunners like more than backup on their own team, protecting the run or the base (provided they know the difference between blue and red). CTF on ac_arid will probably give you the closest frenetic gameplay to ac_douze or ac_desert.
Thanks given by:
ac_frost.
Thanks given by:
(15 Nov 11, 12:48PM)paulmuaddibKA Wrote: Bro, if you are so fond of T/OSOK, check out |40+|shad-99 server, the maprot is crazy fun and the people there are amazing!
Also go play some LSS Brasil or Window LSS map.
For the kicks, visit a GEMA server, as Gema Central or BugBoy1028 one, although those are not always on.

I do love me some GEMA, and I'll check that server out sometime :)

Thanks for the protip jamz :)

Thank you all for your input, I shall check these maps/servers out next time I play :)
Thanks given by:
ac_outpost

Exclusively to private matches
Thanks given by:
To be honest, this happens to alot of maps look at Headshotcity_003 it was only popular in the beginning of last winter.Or like the original hsc it died b/c of the map restrictions.

But i have noticed that Douze never gets old, imean what about the map makes players wanna play over and over again.
Thanks given by:
TOSOK. Toxic. Nuff. Said.
Thanks given by:
TDM on toxic!
Thanks given by:
(17 Nov 11, 01:31AM)V-Man Wrote: TDM on toxic!
Or urban.
Thanks given by:
PF on complex may be the best map/mode ever created.
Thanks given by:
(15 Nov 11, 01:43PM)Andrez Wrote: ac_frost.

Or pretty much any other Andrez map. :P
Thanks given by:
(17 Nov 11, 02:38AM)SleepKiller Wrote:
(17 Nov 11, 01:31AM)V-Man Wrote: TDM on toxic!
Or urban.

Against best bots! ^_^

oh wait

Yeh, TDM ac_urban. :D
Thanks given by:
(17 Nov 11, 11:28AM)Orynge Wrote:
(15 Nov 11, 01:43PM)Andrez Wrote: ac_frost.

Or pretty much any other Andrez map. :P
Oh <3
So glad you said that *-*

Thanks given by:
Mine and jorik's bze_trenches was pretty fun if I do say so myself. Perhaps the most fun I've had in ac although I'd attribute some of the enjoyment to the fact I made it and it was filling servers. Other people mightn't have found playing it as thrilling. But as I say it filled servers, 20 player servers.
Edit: Half-century of posts, wow that makes me feel pretty sad.
Thanks given by:
You made bze_trenches? ^_^ That map was fun.
Happy half-millennium of posts!
Thanks given by: