Need Map Feedback :)
Hi im =SA=Tech and i just needed a feedback to help me in my furthermaps , Download my map at : Ac_desert_duff

Thanks given by:
I would upload your maps to Akimbo.

And provide Screenshots! we are simple visual creatures ya' know. lol
Thanks given by:
Like Myke said.
This is probably the first time I've downloaded a map without seeing a preview first.

EDIT: Okay, here are some things that a beginner mapper like myself picked up on:
1. The first look that someone will get of your map, is the map message. You could probably add something there. :P
2. Clips. While you have clipped some things, you haven't clipped others. I'd suggest turning on "Show mapmodel clippings" in Main Menu>Editing>Map operations. Some things you could clip are:
a) The gates. They aren't entirely clipped automatically.
b) The fences. They are only half clipped automatically. That means grenades can go through them.
3. FFA spawns. EVERY good AC map should be playable in EVERY mode.
4. Lighting. If you look at the map overview, you'll see that it's fairly easy to tell where you've placed the light entities. Look at the skymap, decide where the sun is and base your lightning off that.

Apart from that, the layout is pretty good, from what I can tell. Usually, the only way to tell if the layout/pickup placement is any good is through competitive matches.
EDIT 2: Oh yes, nice detail as well. :)
That's the hardest part for me. ;_;
Thanks given by:
I like some of your creative ideas, but there are two things to say. :P

I'd add more boxes here to make the "crane" useful and the heightfield goes a little bit overboard:
[Image: 20111113_11.33.20_ac_desert_duff_TDM.jpg]

And what about changing the skymap since this is a desert map? ;)
GJ anyway.
Thanks given by:
Lol thanks for the Feedback and i would like to say that , Somethings were helped by my mates that made the Crane and soo i chose not to touch it just in case it messes up , Also i will change the skymap , fix Lighting because i was in a hurry at that time :P and all other things that you both have picked out , xD i was a bit lazy to have a screenshot , Sorry :)
Thanks given by: