Marina Ostapchuk Introduction
I think many people in AC are quite surprised to see a girl playing with them. Its hard to believe, cause girls are not mostly involved in such shooting games. so i want to give my introduction for all of you to know me better.

My name is MARINA OSTAPCHUK. I am born to a Russian father and an Indian mother in India. My father came to India in the late 80s to work in a Steel facility in central India @Bhilai, and my mother was also working there as an operator. Now how they married is all like a complete love story. Such love stories of Soviet-Indo international marriages are common in Bhilai and many other industrial areas of India. I am tradtionally of Ukrainian background, with my grandparents living in Yevpatoria(Crimea, Ukraine) and most of my uncles and aunts live in Moscow(of where i am also an official citizen, btw i am a dual citizen of both India and Russia) My father now works in General Electrics USA, and my mother is H.R Manager at Infosys corp. Bangalore where i reside now. My father visits us in an interval of around 6-7 months depending on his office, many times he is very frequent or even stays for long. Sometimes he takes away my mom with him to US on-site. leaving me and my brother to our grandparents place at Madurai (also in south India) :p
My grandfather-paternal is retired Tram driver. While maternal grandfather is a retired Colonel. Both are quite drinkers when together.
Both of my grandmoms are non-drinkers and retired housewives, their job currently is knitting sweaters. My grandmom paternal was of Georgian heritage.

I am a student of commerce(B.com yr 2,- Three years course) but also interested in computers(Googling and foruming), i am an active member of an Indian movie site discussion site and i am also interested in making music from Harmonica. I have a small brother who is 15 years old and is very active in playing Black ops and Counter strike games. He is a greater computer freak and is interested to become a computer engineer for ISRO (Check google).

I am 20 and single. I know many languages. I am fluent in hindi, english, and also a little russian (which i speak very little with my father who knows both hindi and english).
I am very proud of my Russo-indo cultural heritage and want to preserve it.
I believe in God and i am Orthodox in belief, my mother practises hinduism.

My fav movies: Mostly romantic hindi movies, than some comedies.. Mama ne goryuy (Russian), Ivan vasiliyevitch imayaet proffesyu(Rus), many hollywood movies, oceans triology, brad pitt movies.
Music: Jimi hendrix little wings, Beyonce, lady gaga, Iron maiden, Nautilus pompilius (Russia), Epedemia.

Actors: George clooney, brad pitt and many more hollywood actors.. Salman khan (Indian)

I like killing people in AC:p
Thanks given by:
Hi.
http://pbclan.tk/
Join forums and party with the B}'s
:)

Thanks given by:
Hello Marina, now I feel like I´ve known you all my life, XD! Have funz! See ya around!
Thanks given by:
Hey Marina, welcome! :D
Thanks given by:
Welcome))
Thanks given by:
^^hello

Privet!!
Thanks given by:
nice intro, welcome to AC
Thanks given by:
Damn, I feel like my life is sooooooooo bored now.....
Welcome, and there's a few other girls playing this game, so I'm not that surprised. Btw, Lady caca and Iron Maiden SHOULD NOT be in the same category ... LOL
Thanks given by:
Before y'all get tricked into believing the people in this thread, remember one little thing about the internet: THERE ARE NO WOMEN ON THE INTERNET!!!!!!!!!

This is likely who the OP actually is:
[Image: fat_man_on_computer.jpg]
Thanks given by:
thanks Habluka for your pic:P
Thanks given by:
(09 Nov 11, 08:00PM)marinaostapchuk Wrote: Salman khan

I wont comment that. :P Welcome anyway.
Thanks given by:
^^

you are indian??
Thanks given by:
not that i know of :o
Thanks given by:
whatever,

why you dont like Salman Khan??

and someone said Lady Gaga and Iron Maiden together>:(
whats bad.. i like just one song of gaga and iron maiden.. i am not a "one band freak"..
Thanks given by:
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTmQqPSb2n0C7I1DXiFX7F...Bx4ClzngPk]
Thanks given by:
(10 Nov 11, 01:10AM)Habluka Wrote: THERE ARE NO WOMEN ON THE INTERNET!!!!!!!!!

This is likely who the OP actually is:
[Image: fat_man_on_computer.jpg]

Btw, Habluka..

i see your breasts bigger than mine.. :p

and you are also very bold.. :D

(# dont mind sarcasm :)
welll i shouldnt make laugh on how a person looks,, will be too rude and immoral..

if admin wants he can delete the post of mine.
Thanks given by:
[Image: 1276206568204.jpg]
Thanks given by:
[Image: there-are-no-girls-on-the-internet.jpg?1318992465]

Sorry I couldn't help myself.
Thanks given by:
:p

lol
Thanks given by:
Edit: Plenty of people post these threads, don't be a douche.
Thanks given by:
1v1 me
Thanks given by:
@kingchubby,

i have to report this pic posted by you, i am sorry, but you must refrain from posting something like this.

Marina
(10 Nov 11, 08:16AM)Vermi Wrote: 1v1 me

@me?
Thanks given by:
(10 Nov 11, 08:22AM)marinaostapchuk Wrote: @kingchubby,

i have to report this pic posted by you, i am sorry, but i you must refrain from posting something like this.

Marina
(10 Nov 11, 08:16AM)Vermi Wrote: 1v1 me

@me?

yes
Thanks given by:
coming to this forum and posting my intro in a boy led gaming world is like a something new experience for me.. will definetly make me more bold than i was..

my one gema friend also did tell me that mostly gaming guys are too rude in talking, but i must "NOT ALL OF THEM ARE SUCH". i have recieved a pm from a very good member of this forum, and very messy pics and comments too:) but i am more than glad to get more exposure to all this..
meanwhile, i m guessing habluka, fate and kingchubby are maybe the guys i usually kick who teamkill in gema servers.. :D

dont take it personnaly btw.
(10 Nov 11, 08:31AM)Vermi Wrote: @me?

yes
[/quote]

ok where???

give me server numbers i will copy and go..:)
Thanks given by:
(10 Nov 11, 08:34AM)marinaostapchuk Wrote: meanwhile, i m guessing habluka, fate and kingchubby are maybe the guys i usually kick who teamkill in gema servers.. :D

[Image: dsc20110928resized.jpg?dateline=1320852293][Image: dsc20110928resized.jpg?dateline=1320852293][Image: dsc20110928resized.jpg?dateline=1320852293][Image: dsc20110928resized.jpg?dateline=1320852293][Image: dsc20110928resized.jpg?dateline=1320852293]
Thanks given by:
(09 Nov 11, 08:25PM)Nightmare Wrote: Hi.
http://pbclan.tk/
Join forums and party with the B}'s
:)

i saw an article about various clans on wikipedia.org)))

i have some good clan friends too...

thanks for your welcome.
Thanks given by:
(10 Nov 11, 08:05AM)marinaostapchuk Wrote: why you dont like Salman Khan??
I just don't like that sort of movies, not to say i hate them. Each to their own.
Thanks given by:
Hey, I actually like gemas.
Thanks given by:
I have a small brother who is 15 years old and is very active in playing Black ops and Counter strike games. He is a greater computer freak and is interested to become a computer engineer for ISRO (Check google).
Thanks given by:
(10 Nov 11, 08:34AM)marinaostapchuk Wrote: meanwhile, i m guessing habluka, fate and kingchubby are maybe the guys i usually kick who teamkill in gema servers.. :D

This thread has turned out to be more interesting than I expected. Good to know you aren't one of those random idiots who uses the internet but is heavily offended by even the slightest harassment thrown at them. This isn't really a compliment as I really couldn't care less about you, but you are now a lot less annoying than most of the random people who whine on the forums about all the random shit that happens to hurt their feelings, including some of the forum mods that sometimes like to forcefully censor my posts when I leave them little presents.
Thanks given by: