hi
I'm thinking of playing assaultcube again for shits and gigs.

lolwat.
do many people still play?
whats the latest goss on it all x0x0x
**** I was such a **** back then.
Thanks given by:
The game has become almost unplayable for those from Australia. Pubs, you're looking at best around 250 - 300 ping. And then, the chances are it will be desert TOSOK or douze CTF. And then, the chances are the same servers is only temporary. And then, halve all those chances to get the likeliness of it being a ladder server.
Thanks given by:
hop on one-chat or the official AC channel
Thanks given by:
(09 Nov 11, 09:45AM)Cactus Wrote: The game has BECOME almost unplayable for those from Australia. Pubs, you're looking at best around 250 - 300 ping. And then, the chances are it will be desert TOSOK or douze CTF. And then, the chances are the same servers is only temporary. And then, halve all those chances to get the likeliness of it being a ladder server.

Why has this happened?
Thanks given by:
Removal of HI-SKILL servers, lack of oceanic players playing in NZ servers (removal of DES|TnT etc also)
Thanks given by:
(09 Nov 11, 10:00AM)Cactus Wrote: Removal of HI-SKILL servers, lack of oceanic players playing in NZ servers (removal of DES|TnT etc also)
Not to mention the massive hike in pings that's come about since the last release.

EDIT: I find B} (best ping from America thus far) and NZ servers are the best pubs, these days.
B} and Deux for matches (lower ping in Deux, except the lag spikes are just as bad).
Thanks given by:
sup carni
Thanks given by:
yo.
Thanks given by:
(09 Nov 11, 12:05PM)Orynge Wrote: Not to mention the massive hike in pings that's come about since the last release.

EDIT: I find B} (best ping from America thus far) and NZ servers are the best pubs, these days.
B} and Deux for matches (lower ping in Deux, except the lag spikes are just as bad).

Yeah Orynge but unfortunately I don't see anyone in there when I open the game. And yes, the ping spikes and the awful, awful autoteam are what is hurting it the most.

Thanks given by:
yo.
Thanks given by:
Hi.
Thanks given by:
come play with me and dystopia sometime. kk. bye.
Thanks given by:
yeah come back and play with us.
Thanks given by:
Hey come back show them how to use the SMG like a boss :D
Thanks given by: