Ac_surface
Well it is here!! ac_surface

[Image: 28iuhye.jpg]

Its not gonna be my best map in the competition (IMO) but its decent enough.
You can download it by clicking here.
Thanks given by:
Good job. :)
Thanks given by:
[Image: 11267381.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Sooo, I've taken a gander at the map... And there's a few things I can point out that I'm sure you could improve!

First off, I'm not keen on the boarder 'post' choice of texture, and infact some of them are probably too thick... They look as if they stick out too much! Especially towards the bottom end of the map (Beside where you can jump over the rocky bit.) Speaking of that rocky area, I think since it leads to the most open area, that's where the Akimbo would be better off. It's not nice to have it in CLA base. :p I suggest that you make the current akimbo location the place of a helmet instead, and then place one somewhere in the opposite base!

When I see the bases, the flag locations look a bit... Off. I realise that it's probably not for flag matches (However, neither was Douze. :p) I'd think about putting the RVSF flag on the path, and either move the CLA flag down to the lower level, or add some stairs that lead up there.

I like the detail of the paths, snow and rocky areas. They look very nice! If I was to be picky though, I think that you may want to reconsider the choice of wall texture. Perhaps you could even have a variety of textures, so that the buildings are noticeable from others.

I think the main issue though is the pickups, like I mentioned a bit earlier. They seem too 'in the middle of nowhere' sort of thing... There is actually no armour, and only one health box!

Good looking map though <3 I do like those details! I especially like the wanted poster, since... Well, WE NEED TO FIND THAT MONA LISA! xD
Thanks given by:
Ahhh, i see you chose the skymap!
but i agree with Dementium4ever, you should upload it Here
Thanks given by:
Dementinm i have problems with the vault i have to renew my account or something idk...

Snoosnooo I've needed help with the mp since it was 2/3rds done. As I told a lot of people I suck at putting pickups and spawns on the map.So you are free to help since noone has helped me with that so far :|

As for the maps history: It is an old abandoned Rvsf training base thats been abandoned for 10 years,Its since been one of the Cla camp base. Word has gotten to RVSF and now they think that the Mona Lisa is hiden at the base. The Rvsf plans to attack in the morning (since the cla would just be waking up.) So they come from the Mountains too attack,but one rvsf solider triggered an alarm :\.

Thanks given by:
If I was to help Think3r, I'd be disqualified for having taken part in two maps. You can follow the advise I gave you, I'm sure! You may as well finish it off yourself since you got so far on your own <3
Thanks given by:
Snoosnoo, how do you know the Mona Lisa isn't in that map? It seems like it might be floating around :P
Thanks given by:
Monalisa wasn't in packaging kthx <3
Thanks given by:
Oh, ok Think3r....
No problem, I'll upload it for you :)
Edit:

http://www.akimbo.in/files/index.php?act=view&id=1112
Thanks given by:
For heaven sake if even AKIMBO moderators don't follow our basic rules... lol

Do not upload straight onto the Vault, once again the simple reason for it is that our search engine browse the Forum not the Vault.
Also New material won't show up on the Portal either.
Thanks given by:
Well, ok, then I'll do this next time, sorry Cleaner :(
Thanks given by:
No worries mate ;) I don't blame you, you've tried to fix it quickly for Think3r but normally people have already posted on the forum before the upload onto the Vault is bugging.
Thanks given by: