Skymap help !?
Well i need someones opinion on the skymap I should use on my contest map.

should i use Nightball:
[Image: 2gx1lxj.jpg]

Or Steini2:
[Image: 28iuhye.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I think this depends on what you are shooting for. Nightball is like a clear night, Steini2 is more like a foggy day.
Thanks given by:
Judging via your ss lighting, I would say Nightball
Thanks given by:
well your right,but i just release both of them one for the the contest and the other for zombies c:
Thanks given by:
nightball looks better, as steini2 has snowy mountains in the background.

I would also suggest try using beams across the top of /some/ of those beams to help make some of the area feel more concealed
Thanks given by:
Competition? :O Use the canyons skymap with a hot orange sunset to melt that snow! jk :p

(07 Nov 11, 12:57PM)RandumKiwi Wrote: nightball looks better, as steini2 has snowy mountains in the background.

Snowmaps without snow in the background seem weird to me. :)

kk on-topic: In general, Nightball looks amazing and is probably my favorite skymap. But imo the cold, foggy, snowy look of steini2 gives your snowmap a better feel. :)

Thanks given by:
(07 Nov 11, 01:32PM)Nightmare Wrote: But imo the cold, foggy, snowy look of steini2 gives your snowmap a better feel. :)
Same here.

Thanks given by:
Fog is awesome when used properly. Make it a little more blue and use that. :D
Thanks given by:
Blue? Lol nope!
The coolest fog you could use with snow is WHITE!
Thanks given by:
No way. Pink fog FTW!

Seriously now: white fog does give a nice look to snow maps. It's like a snowstorm or something (even if it's not snowing), or ice particles being blown around by the wind.
Thanks given by:
I said a little.
Thanks given by:
Why is you nickname Thinker if you ask us to think for you?????

Just lightly having fun, don't take it personal ;)
Thanks given by:
fog ftw. Official now.
Thanks given by:
(07 Nov 11, 10:36PM)DES|Cleaner Wrote: Why is you nickname Thinker if you ask us to think for you?????

Just lightly having fun, don't take it personal ;)

Because in the contest you the player vote so i gotta see what the players want.

(07 Nov 11, 12:57PM)RandumKiwi Wrote: nightball looks better, as steini2 has snowy mountains in the background.

I would also suggest try using beams across the top of /some/ of those beams to help make some of the area feel more concealed

I can always use some help on the map. you can help me if you want. :]
Thanks given by: