Abuse of server administration, Racism ...
Hello friends of Ac, I am very sad that a statement made by a member of the clan BoB, see the picture, I will not show anything, just wants an apology because these words were not spoken well beyond this issue, Mr. Abuses server admin change the votes, putting friends of clarity to play together and disabling the auto team, ABUSE .... No more comments!

http://sj-clan.webnode.com.br/galeria-de...acismo-jpg

[Image: #racismo-jpg]
Thanks given by:
Can someone translate the statement?
Thanks given by:
Fucking Brazilians come here to fill the server up :-F

Guess he was mad caus of the high pings and such, saw and heard much worst on servers before. Hardly a racist comment, imo and i say that as a Brazilian.
Thanks given by:
Since when is putting the F-word before a nationality considered racist and how does that image represent an abuse of "server administration" in any way?
Thanks given by:
Come on guys, we all say stuff like that from time to time it doesnt mean we are racist sometimes while driving i might say F**king women drivers it doesnt mean i dont like women quite the oposite and also it doesnt mean i dont respect them. My dog also sometimes makes me mad and i say f**king dog but it doesnt mean i hate all dogs?

not everything is a racial issue, lets get some perspective here what about all those times members of sj have said f**king shotguns are they also being prejudiced against members of the shotgun community if they are then i would love to start a thread to ban em all :)

Bob run those servers if you dont like Bob go play somewhere else and anyway in my opinion this kind of complaint belongs on the Bob site not here...

Oh and while we are on the subject maybe you can tell me why i am Blacklisted on one of your clans servers?
Thanks given by:
lol this is kinda dumb. everyone gets insulted on AC at one time or another, man up and take it :) plus like Andy said it doesn't mean he was being racist. Being from England myself I like to play on european servers and if a bunch of Brazilians jumped on to O4 Euroland and messed up the pings and made everyone lag I'd be pissed off too.

I think you're reading too much into what he said.
Thanks given by:
I don't think slackie is racist in any way. Also, this screenshot is not evidence of any admin abuse. If you have more evidence that you'd like to share you are more than welcome to do so on our forums where there is even a forum for "admin abuse." Also, as was stated before, if you've got problems, address them to the people concerned. If you don't like the results, there are many other high-quality servers for you to play on.
Thanks given by:
I believe this post can be closed, Here you can continue to discuss
Thanks given by:
(03 Nov 11, 12:26AM).:sj*JuL!@ Wrote: Mr. Abuses server admin change the votes, putting friends of clarity to play together and disabling the auto team, ABUSE .... No more comments!
[Image: #racismo-jpg]

Dear Miss Julia, if u get to know slackie u'll see that he isn't racist at all. If he disabled auto-team, then he thought it was the best decision at that time (auto-team sometimes just doesn't work). I see nothing wrong with stopping spam votes. Being admin is like being a referee, it's in their job description to be doubted.
Thanks given by:
Im not racist at all. When i said that brazilian guys were "clogging" server i was talking about things like this:

Quote:Nov 02 23:48:00 [x.x.x.x] |TNT|N4g@t0 says: 'AFF QUERO SABER QUANTO TEMPO A LASANHA PRESCISA FICAR NO FORNOO'
Nov 02 23:48:03 [x.x.x.x] |TNT|N4g@t0 says: 'AFF QUERO SABER QUANTO TEMPO A LASANHA PRESCISA FICAR NO FORNOO'

Nov 02 23:48:33 [x.x.x.x] |TNT|N4g@t0 says: 'TO EM CASA SOZINHO FAZENDO LASANHA'
Nov 02 23:48:33 [x.x.x.x] |TNT|N4g@t0 says: 'TO EM CASA SOZINHO FAZENDO LASANHA'

Nov 02 23:49:01 [x.x.x.x] |TNT|N4g@t0 says: 'HOJE VO PASSAR A NOITE EM CASA SOZINHOOO'
Nov 02 23:49:01 [x.x.x.x] |TNT|N4g@t0 says: 'HOJE VO PASSAR A NOITE EM CASA SOZINHOOO'

Nov 02 23:50:21 [x.x.x.x] |TNT|N4g@t0 says: 'HOJE VO PASSAR A NOITE EM CASA SOZINHOOO'
Nov 02 23:50:22 [x.x.x.x] |TNT|N4g@t0 says: 'HOJE VO PASSAR A NOITE EM CASA SOZINHOOO'

Talking in caps, spamming, etc..
Actually i disabled auto-team by mistake while i was taking admin to kick someone, but i changed auto-team again when i realized my mistake, so, i don't know where is the admin abuse.

Perhaps i were bit rude saying f*ing brazilian, but actually there are a lot of brazilian guys acting like that and this is annoying imo..
Thanks given by:
Fair enough, as most said here, no racism whatsoever. Matter resolved, thread closed!
Thanks given by: