- Crash: Tag Team Racing
Nin64:
- Super Smash Bros.
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- Super Mario 64
- MarioKart 64
Thanks given by:
Nice thread..!
Hell, those platforms represent one of the greatest ages in gaming, as we saw the evolution to 3D gaming at its finest. Who doesnt remember being amazed by Mario making his way to the top of the castle in Mario 64, those amazing races with Waverace 64 or Turok, which lead to such amazing games as, and I list:

Grand Theft Auto 3: If I ever had pure FUN with a game it had to be when playing GTA3. It was around the time when I discovered THC and I spent HOURS just wandering Liberty City breaking havoc where I could. I recall some situations: once you completed the game, in the north-west, where the car dealer, you could find some amazing rides. Also, in a park nearby the Chinese zone, sometimes an amazing vehicle would appear, making me visit that zone as if they were wiving away free donuts! The best part was when me and my brother friends would gather and entered competition: With jumping car cheat, we found an ambulance and went on to GRIND the walls and fences of LC. EPIC.

Pro Evolution Soccer: God, if I have spent so many hours of my live playing this game its because the first installment for PS2. "Interesting Fact": I never liked sports games, and I hated football. But I loved playing videogames. So when my brother couldnt/wouldnt stop playing PES, I had to give it a try. Result: I always got my ass handed to me and lost epic games by 12 or more goals. I still didnt like the game but I was but-hurt. After a lot of training (and the apparition of the sequels) now I can easily win my bro, and I like football!!!

Rez: For a game for which I only have the demo, man, did I play it a lot of times. I loved the rhythm and the concept. And i would put my head as close to the TV as I could to immerse myself in the game (and with the hopesto get high too!) Im yet to buy it, and I think its on Live Arcade....

Devil May Cry: Not much to say ´bout this one. SWORDS + GUNS! AWESOME ENEMIES. EPIC BOSS FIGHTS! INSANE DIFFICULTY! DANTE!

God Of War 1 & 2 : Yes, you know what they say: In ancient Greece, better be a hot chick or Kratos will decimate you!
We have this awesome character who has an urge to kill. He has been betrayed by his gods and seeks vengeance. For hours youll be slaying hordes of monsters with one of the most awesome combat systems to day. Its better to experiment it by yourselves, go by the remastered edition for PS3 NOW!

Metal Gear Solid 3 : No, this game sucks....

Metal Gear Solid 2 : Yeah, another game which I only had the demo, it took place in a boat and I loved everything about it. I know for fact that a lot of people hated this game because you played with a blond chick named Rayden (XD). So I skipped that and got myself a great 15 minute play!

Okami: Now we are talking serious. I played this game on the Wii, but it belongs to this Gen. What does it have as for it to be regarded as THE ******* BEST (video-console) GAME 3V4R? It has everything! The history is so vast and overwhelming that when you (think) you have finished it, you have just started! The characters are ones who will be stuck in your mind forever (even if not by name) those tits... that bug, that monster, that creepy guy.... Did I mention you play as a WOLF (GODDESS)? And that you kick ass absolutely? And that you have a magic paintbrush with amazing powers at your command (SUNRISE anyone?, WIND? epic SCISSORS? XD...) That there are dungeons Link wouldnt dare to enter? That treasure is everywhere? That the music and sound effect are EPIC?...... Go do yourself a favor and go play Okami.

SSX 3: A complete mountain at your disposal to do mind-blowing tricks with great characters and one of the best soundtracks in a game. Win-win.

Viewtiful Joe 1 :Did anyone ever played Comix Zone for the Mega Drive? This game is the natural evolution of that shitty game [:)], with a main protagonist that you would consider for being your best mate, a nice history to attach everything together and a gameplay thats UBBER AWESOME! With the power of slo-mo and fast forward at your disposal, with a combo meter, and epic superhero moves you fight evil that comes form the movies with your bare fists! HENSHIN A GO-GO BABY!

Twinkle Star Sprites: Should I talk about this game? I would rather let you see THIS. Was that a ride, wasnt it? Well , now let me explain as you wont have understood shit. Its a split screen game that consist of making the biggest combos by way of defeating the incoming enemies. I dont yet completely understand the how it works, but more or less its:
Each foe explodes when killed. Make a combo and it will form a fire eagle which will be headed to the opponent screen. The size of the foe will be the size of the eagle and will determine its "toughness". Kill an incoming formation of foes to send increasing formations of eagles to the opponent. If the opponent hits the eagles, by either making explode foes, or by shooting directly to them, they will be headed back to your screen, but this time theyll come blinking. If you manage to explode this blinking eagles your especial attack will happen (each especial attack is determined by your character selection, also your Big boss attack as your abilities in shooting, moving and charge attack) and itll be headed to the opponent screen. If you mange to answer a chain of incoming blinking eagles (I believe its five) you Boss attack will happen in the opponent screen (each boss attack different and with different attack patterns). The goal is to survive defeat the opponent twice. Uff, that was difficult to explain...
Be careful though, epic battles will have you and your friends yelling and battling at each other! Not for sissies!

Tony Hawk's Underground: Here you could gather all your knowledge gained throughout previous games and put it to work! IMO, the best playability if the series and fun from beginning to end!

Tony Hawk's Underground 2 : This is the MOST FUCKING HORRIBLE GAME in existence. OMG what a disgrace to humanity. Let it burn in hell.

Resident Evil 4 : Did I say Okami was the best game ever, well, leave place in your top list for this master piece. Taking place in Spain, Capcom gave their series a fresh new approach leaving aside their flesh eating zombies for a more "educated" breed of Spaniards (I always though, this one I just killed was my math teacher, this other one that drunkard who drove over my friend, tat the priest who molested me [jk] etc... ) . From the beginning it involves you in the story (save the presidents daughter) so you want to know what happened to those villagers. And with a gameplay that is top notch, from the movement of the character to the shooting mechanics and game menus. Looting is present and weapons can be bought and sold, as well as treasures found during the missions. Boss fights will have you pressing hard against your couch in search for shelter and the Mercenaires mode and harder difficulty settings will make you come revisit this GEM for a long time.

Well, im tired now, I might come and revise if I left any game out (which is almost for sure:)

@Orynge Yeah I know it was meant to work as a transition but I skipped the 64 games, we all know them.
Thanks given by:
Xbox - Halo Series
Thanks given by:
(31 Oct 11, 06:50AM)Orynge Wrote: Nin64:
- Super Smash Bros.
- Super Mario 64
- MarioKart 64

GOLDENEYE FTW Oryange i cannt belive you forgot that game :[
Thanks given by:
Goldeneye is quite good (I have it for Wii)
Okami is also good on Wii @ paul's gigantor post :P
Thanks given by:
PS2: Jak2, Kingdom hearts, and Shadow of the Colossus
Thanks given by:
+1 Shadow of the Colossus
Thanks given by:
The only reson I would like to have a Ps3 would be to buy the ICO + Shadow of the Colossus HD game. Ive heard its mad-crazy-good.
Thanks given by:
(31 Oct 11, 06:50AM)Orynge Wrote: Nin64:
- Super Smash Bros.
- Super Mario 64
- MarioKart 64
These.

(01 Nov 11, 11:30AM)paulmuaddibKA Wrote: The only reson I would like to have a Ps3 would be to buy the ICO + Shadow of the Colossus HD game. Ive heard its mad-crazy-good.
This.

And Ratchet and Clank.
Thanks given by:
DS:
Mario karts
Pokemon (ALL OF THEM)
Thanks given by:
Play Station :
PES 2011
Thanks given by:
(01 Nov 11, 11:30AM)paulmuaddibKA Wrote: The only reson I would like to have a Ps3 would be to buy the ICO + Shadow of the Colossus HD game. Ive heard its mad-crazy-good.

Psh, HD. Go for the last guardian, ya?
Thanks given by:
pee oh en jee
Thanks given by:
Kingdom of Hearts is the best game ever created in the history of video games, and I'm not joking.
Thanks given by:
PS2

Monster Hunter!
Thanks given by: