.aG* now on Black ops
Hey guys,

I came to report aG now has a team in Call of Duty Black Ops for Xbox. Black Ops is a first-person shooter, retaining the same gameplay mechanics as previous Call of Duty titles. The player assumes the role of a foot soldier who can wield various firearms, of which two at a time can be carried; throw grenades and other explosives; and use other equipment as weapons. A player close enough to an enemy can kill with one knife blow. A character can take three stances: standing, crouching or prone; each affects rate of movement, accuracy, and stealth. The online multiplayer mode of Black Ops usually revolves around two teams on a specific mission. For example in Team Deathmatch the team with the most kills wins, while in Capture the Flag, players take the other team's flags and return it to their own base. Additionally, there is Free For All in which players aren't separated into teams.Not including Downloadable maps, there are 14 different maps. Black Ops retains the experience points and unlockable reward system that has been kept since Call of Duty 4. The game's multiplayer focuses on socialization and customization."Create-a-Class 2.0" allows enhanced personalization with appearance items as well as upgradable perks; weapons are extensively customizable with writing, emblems, attachments and camouflage painting. Even reticles can be modified.

The Creation of aG on Black ops.

the idea came out when c00kie ,aG member, was talking to his friends from CoD:Black Ops, about creating a new clan, c00kie suggested to expand his AssaultCube clan to Black Ops. Now c00kie and bsting14 are leading this squad on black ops

if u have xbox live, add: c00kie or BSting14.

cya.
[Image: ag1ok.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Nice.
COD BO Zombies FTW!
Thanks given by:
if i ever find some highspeed for my house..count me in..im a beast at online Blackops :D
Thanks given by:
(30 Oct 11, 04:13PM)c00kie Wrote: Black Ops is a first-person shooter, retaining the same gameplay mechanics as previous Call of Duty titles. The player assumes the role of a foot soldier who can wield various firearms, of which two at a time can be carried; throw grenades and other explosives; and use other equipment as weapons. A player close enough to an enemy can kill with one knife blow. A character can take three stances: standing, crouching or prone; each affects rate of movement, accuracy, and stealth. The online multiplayer mode of Black Ops usually revolves around two teams on a specific mission. For example in Team Deathmatch the team with the most kills wins, while in Capture the Flag, players take the other team's flags and return it to their own base. Additionally, there is Free For All in which players aren't separated into teams.Not including Downloadable maps, there are 14 different maps. Black Ops retains the experience points and unlockable reward system that has been kept since Call of Duty 4. The game's multiplayer focuses on socialization and customization."Create-a-Class 2.0" allows enhanced personalization with appearance items as well as upgradable perks; weapons are extensively customizable with writing, emblems, attachments and camouflage painting. Even reticles can be modified.

I've always wondered what that game was about.
Thanks given by:
._.
Thanks given by:
http://forum.cubers.net/thread-1-post-73...l#pid73177

Good luck!!
Thanks given by:
Perros, hes not aG :) he left last week!
Thanks given by:
(31 Oct 11, 12:49AM)lucky Wrote: if i ever find some highspeed for my house..count me in..im a beast at online Blackops :D

Self confident much? or dont know if serious?
Thanks given by:
(31 Oct 11, 11:58AM)Shorty Wrote: Perros, hes not aG :) he left last week!

thank goodness that was last week the 29 is the demo.

good luck man :)
Thanks given by:
(31 Oct 11, 12:49AM)lucky Wrote: if i ever find some highspeed for my house..count me in..im a beast at online Blackops :D
How do you know you're good at Blackops online if you have never been able to try it out because of your bad internet? I smell troll.

Good luck .aG* :)
Thanks given by:
(31 Oct 11, 01:46PM)|BC|Wolf Wrote:
How do you know you're good at Blackops online if you have never been able to try it out because of your bad internet? I smell troll.

Good luck .aG* :)

He probably has friends that can play blackops :)
Thanks given by:
.aG* now on Black list, gj Xenon

/maxtroll 20
Thanks given by:
@.ExodusS*: notice the edit at the bottom of the report:
http://forum.cubers.net/thread-1-post-73...l#pid73177
Thanks given by:
I was just trolling, just ignore me as always! :P
Thanks given by:
Also, aG is on Playstation for Blackops and soon to be MW3 when i get my pre-ordered MW3 :D
Thanks given by: