Poll: How eagerly are you expecting this
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Greatly
6.25%
1 6.25%
Medium
6.25%
1 6.25%
Not very
12.50%
2 12.50%
Not at all.
75.00%
12 75.00%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Remember my old map trenchwarfarewwII?
Well,its makeing a comeback.Veterans MAY remember this as the one that got a bit historically confused.Now its a cross over.
Bullets litter the CLA side of no mans land,and they have water filling there base.Shell holes have been added.Currently theres only 2,but they have akimbos inside.Also they act as cover if you get shot a lot.The rvsf side has the same old buildings but slightly improved.
The detatched and magically working strahler light is now gone.It is now replaced with a lamp.
2.The rvsf fort to the left's old sheilds which were pass through no longer exist.
3.Rubble of a house is there,as cover.
Also,this time i made the revisions in singleplayer,so it was solo'd.
Tell me in the poll how you feel about this revision!(I had been wanting to do this for a while,but couldent find the file.)
Thanks given by:
I made a map called trench warfare with Jorik in 1.04. Is trenchwarfareII based on that because I haven't seen it before and it sounds like it from your description? There's no problem if it is in fact i'd be pleased to see people remake it (so long as I get credit still).
Thanks given by:
No.(If you are wondering why im saying no on a different account then its because i lost old pass but it was lodged in a family computer.This is my personal computer,so it has a dif account.)I still have the file.Im not sure if i will keep it.
Thanks given by:
If "Thastunner" is aka "SharpShooter", then he's been around since 0.93 days, he initially showed me many of AC's mapping functions.

(Though he never taught me how to map as I do now)
Thanks given by:
Couldn't you add the download link or a picture to give us a taster? Some don't have visual imaginations :3
Thanks given by:
Oh SharpShooter? I remember that guy, I think I've seen some of his maps
Thanks given by:
I once made a map called cookingapplesinthecafeteriawwIII too.
Thanks given by:
SharpShooter?I havent even heard of him!Anyways i was PM'D and was asked what accout i would like to use.Im useing this one.So we have zero confusion!
Thanks given by:
(31 Oct 11, 08:58PM)ThatDarnMS! Wrote: So we have zero confusion!

ok
Thanks given by: