Slow lagging reaction
Hey I've been playing this game for a very long time, and I had to redownload the game onto my PC which had to get fixed ( at the same time getting windows7)... Now no matter what version Assaultcub I download it seems to be very slow and laggy, no matter what I do, it will not change. I uninstall it and tried re-installing it many times to make sure, and damn... Its still not working, please help me and figure this one out =]
Thanks given by:
I assume you mean the framerate is slow, but just to be sure type /hidestats 0 to show the graphics statistics in-game. Tell us the fps. Many times this has happened and it's always the gfx card drivers. Have a look and see if you need to update. Do tell us your card, CPU, RAM, that stuff. If your computer isn't crappy or anything go back to the people who fixed it and tell them to do it right, it shouldn't be slow like this.
Thanks given by:
well, on the same computer, I have 2 OS : Under vista, I can play AC, it's enough fast, but with windows 7, it's unusable (too slow). So I'm interested by the answer too :/
Thanks given by:
Even operating system takes some juice of the computer if you look at the hierarchy XP < Vista < Window7. If you want to play games with Window 7 only option you have is to disable some features of the operating system to work more efficiently or upgrade your hardware.

I used a heavily ripped version of window 7 and i could able to play AC with 90 FPS that was quite good and with XP 140 FPS. Other thing is drivers if you got some real old machine Window7 have some problem finding the suitable drivers i had problem with my sound card drivers.
Thanks given by:
Both of you, you should install the latest drivers for your graphics card.
Thanks given by:
Aye, after getting the latest driver for my graphics card on Windows 7, FPS went up from low 60s to ~100.
But the darn thing has compatibility issues with my router... :( Eff you, Windows 7!
Thanks given by: