Poll: Will I be accepted?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Accepted
43.24%
16 43.24%
Denied
56.76%
21 56.76%
Total 37 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

I am back
I thought I would write something. As I am his clan leader, I wanted to see how the AC community felt about him staying in my clan. I personally felt fine with it because this is how I see it. Somebody commits a crime. The do there time. They come back into the community welcomed by everyone but everyone Knows what the person did. It's still in the criminal record. So if he has served his time just let it be, but you can always remember that he was a cheater at one point.
Thanks given by:
Maybe you're right, that's my point he can come back if he wants to, but he has to carry with that label all the time.
Thanks given by:
(07 Nov 11, 07:27AM)Shorty Wrote: No, Sorry Davitomon wasn't accepted, so neither will you be.

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeah
Thanks given by:
(08 Nov 11, 05:20AM)bballn45 Wrote: I thought I would write something. As I am his clan leader, I wanted to see how the AC community felt about him staying in my clan. I personally felt fine with it because this is how I see it. Somebody commits a crime. The do there time. They come back into the community welcomed by everyone but everyone Knows what the person did. It's still in the criminal record. So if he has served his time just let it be, but you can always remember that he was a cheater at one point.

Exactly, I wouldnt want to be affiliated with him, sorry for being firm, but ther are jsut TOO many games that have been ruined by this kind IMO.
Thanks given by:
(08 Nov 11, 12:50AM)CharlyMurphie Wrote:
(07 Nov 11, 10:04AM)marinaostapchuk Wrote: please tell me how to cheat :O

You get a boyfriend or a girlfriend and then, you find another one to have on the side, but if you get caught.............So many things :)

puzzled..
Thanks given by:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheating#Pe...ationships
Thanks given by:
ACCEPTED..BUT..

[Image: mwatching.jpg]
Thanks given by: