Recroutment for {DiE}
Hello if ur in need of a clan join {DiE} you must have a four letted word after {DiE} the first and third letter must be capped plz join me in {DiE}
Thanks given by:
bahahhahahahahaha all i can think of a four letter word is FaIl....

when you start a clan and want it to be productive you shoudl try getting a website. then makeing a better public announcment followed by a explanation of your clan and its recruitment policy. it seems you have rushed into this. tell us somehting about your clan.

anyways best of luck with ur clan hope it doesnt die ;)

gl and hf :D
Thanks given by:
NoOb, a website/forum makes organizing a clan and getting to know members a lot easier. Setting up a free forum shouldn't be terribly time consuming. You can look at HyPE's site [http://hypeclan.hypeforum.net] as an example, and on HyPE's homepage there is a list of links to other clans' sites.

That said, if you don't want to, you don't need a site, but a clan that exists solely in-game won't be as fun with random people seeing your post and joining. If you want a site-less clan, I think it might be more fun if you set it up with people you've played with frequently and gotten to know in-game. But if you want to have some sort of recruitment process, I suggest a site.

Hope that helps, and gl hf with your clan,
HyPE|GDM
Thanks given by:
You could try to spell "recruitment" right as well.
Thanks given by:
I can imagine how a tag abuse entry in the blacklist thread would look.
Thanks given by: