Connection to masterserver failed!
Hello peeps,
i have a big problem.
My server was perfect. everything worked for a long long time.
today i tried to autoconfig it like everyday. but...
after "looking up assault.cubers.net" NOTHING HAPPENED!
no masterserver conection succeeded or somthin like that.
i checked every port. but im not the only one with this problem. the whole ~[GE]~ clan servers dont work. the same problem. whats up? o.o
im a bit scared cause i wanted to fix my server for public o.o
Thanks given by:
You will need to speak to MasterTT about this problem. He is aware of the situation, and when he fixes the maprot issue everything can return to normal.
Sorry, I read ...[GE]... and assumed you were linked. My mistake.
Your server has been removed for claiming to be the "Official Assault Cube" server, something not helped by you (or someone on your IP) playing as [ADM]makkE.
Thanks given by:
(22 Oct 11, 04:02PM)jamz Wrote: You will need to speak to MasterTT about this problem. He is aware of the situation, and when he fixes the maprot issue everything can return to normal.
Sorry, I read ...[GE]... and assumed you were linked. My mistake.
Your server has been removed for claiming to be the "Official Assault Cube" server, something not helped by you (or someone on your IP) playing as [ADM]makkE.

omfg what?!
i think that was my brother cause he said imma remake ure server
any way to remove that? cause i opened a clan now and wanna open a server for it but i cant awww QQ
Yea he said he was it. is it possible to remove the server from blacklist cause of my clan?
i swear he will never do this again or he is dead -.-
Thanks given by:
My brother named the server to "Official Assault Cube Server" and played as [ADM]makkE. that wasnt me!! i changed everything the passwords too. so please reset the server for my clan /;
Thanks given by:
This has been dealt with via PM.
Thanks given by: