Highest ratio ever. [vs bots]
Well, this thread might be useless, but i think that's why offtopic section has been made for :D
So here is the screenshot of the bots massacre ^^
Btw this thread could also have been named "How to loose 15 minutes of your life!"

Link :

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/600...uzebt.jpg/

Enjoy & see yall in game! ;D
Thanks given by:
/idlebots 1

i ruined your thread /:D
Thanks given by:
Well sir it seems you have done something great... Challenge accepted!

Le Results:
[Image: 34y1o1u.jpg]
Thanks given by:
wait, you actually did that?

Geez, that deserves an award by itself.
Thanks given by:
i lost the game
Thanks given by:
lol nj?
Thanks given by:
(20 Oct 11, 11:49PM)macm Wrote: /idlebots 1

i ruined your thread /:D

Screenshots with bots having some frags count as proof that you at least didn't use /idlebots 1 the whole round. :-P
Thanks given by:
No recording, no proof. /:D
Thanks given by:
I legitamently loaded 700 bots on douze in rounds of 100, umadbro? :D I actually did this once before on my own and broke 1000 so this is a new personal record too :P
Thanks given by:
Too much, too much time on your hands.

GG tho >:D
Thanks given by:
Says the cup stacking guy.
Thanks given by:
(21 Oct 11, 12:43AM)X-Ray_Dog Wrote: Well sir it seems you have done something great... Challenge accepted!

Le Results:
[Image: 34y1o1u.jpg]

/idlebots 1.
Thanks given by:
(21 Oct 11, 09:53AM)jamz Wrote: Says the cup stacking guy.
That's art :D

(I hoped you wouldn't remember it lol)
Thanks given by:
I own you all (not only bots ^^)

[Image: 2011-121.jpg]
Thanks given by:
[REDACTED by D1551D3N7][/u]
Thanks given by:
Ups, sorry bad screenshot, this one is better!

Xraydowned

[Image: 20111016.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(21 Oct 11, 08:27PM)D1551D3N7 Wrote: Lol! If you use the hacked AC it insta-headshots. I only used it to check it out btw. Will get results maybe.

Good to know.
Thanks given by:
What are you suggesting vman?
I left it alone on a pillar in douze for 10 mins and only got 506 kills. Will try empty room later.
Thanks given by:
nice job saying you hacked ^^

*cough*noob*cough*
Thanks given by:
Nothings wrong with messing around with it offline lucky. I never went online with it I don't need to :P especially on krizzlys funfunhouse :D where I can get 70 kills with headshots.
Thanks given by:
This is officially the highest possible score you can ever get in a 10 min match :D
[Screenshot removed] For the record it was 11,000 ratio.
Mod edit: Screenshot removed for advertising cheat. User banned for a week for the same reason.
Thanks given by:
this beats the 44 ratio I got in a real game on lss_brasil_minimap and the approx 300 kills I got on a packed server on UFC_Fight_Night :/
Thanks given by:
I wouldn't be so proud to show I used hack if I were you, even if it was offline. And besides it, you're promoting it.
Thanks given by:
(21 Oct 11, 08:31PM).ExodusS* Wrote: Ups, sorry bad screenshot, this one is better!

Xraydowned

Screenshot

Bad ass sir, congratz. If I had a better computer I would try to beat you. Small room was a good idea too. Now I challenge you to do it on Douze :D
Thanks given by:
And since when exactly is using a hacked client offline and "advertising" it (i.e. showing screenshots) a reason for a ban? That's a little over the top, eh?
Thanks given by:
Unless ofc he was playing it online and we dont know (I have said plenty of things without knowing the other side recently). But I agree here.

I would take out the screeny though.
Thanks given by:
(22 Oct 11, 09:43PM)tempest Wrote: And since when exactly is ... "advertising" it (i.e. showing screenshots) a reason for a ban?
The screenshot had the cheat name in it. I googled the name - bam! That's why.
Thanks given by:
Well, in that case...
Thanks given by:
...tempest approves.
;D
nah jk.
he actually starts a forum-wide ban war among the mods.
GG.
Thanks given by:
[Image: 20111017.jpg]

Ofc i can frag (slash) more :D
Thanks given by: