Discussion about tree mapmodels
Forest, Jungle, Rainforest, Savanaah, Panda's home, funmap with tons of trees.

What all of these maps have in the common?

LAG!

Why lag? Well, Let me tell you one thing, the map restriction STILL allows you to add many, many and many mapmodels, and it wont look at mapmodel itself. I DEMAND the action to patch this FATAL error up
Thanks given by:
NO, ask nicely :P
Thanks given by:
you are so right man, this christmas we will lag SO much with the christmas maps
Thanks given by:
Yup. if tree map models are so big why not restrict how many can be placed in each map?
Thanks given by:
lool someone make a christmas map with santa skins....
Thanks given by:
(20 Oct 11, 12:10PM)YourSister Wrote: you are so right man, this christmas we will lag SO much with the christmas maps

That's what my memories of AC Christmas include! That and Christmas skins. ;-)
Thanks given by:
I don't know for sure, but isn't there already a statistic you can see with /showstats 2 that measures the amount of polys rendered or some sort of technobabble like that?
Thanks given by:
I think map restrictions only restrict how many mapmodels are in a specific area/region, so there should probably be a new restriction of how many high poly mapmodels someone can place in a map; trees being one of them.
Thanks given by:
(20 Oct 11, 07:30PM)DES|Anderson Wrote: lool someone make a christmas map with santa skins....

Someone already did, I think it's in Akimbo de Santa skin and I can search for the map lol
Thanks given by:
http://akimbo.in/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=827
My first Akimbo file evar :D
Thanks given by:
There is nothing wrong with tree mapmodels, the problem is with how some mappers choose to use them. ;)
Thanks given by:
Even severe abuse of it doesn't deserve to be called "fatal," let alone in all caps. O_o
Thanks given by: