Poll: What is your weapon of choice?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Assault Rifle
11.39%
9 11.39%
Sniper Rifle
41.77%
33 41.77%
SMG
27.85%
22 27.85%
Shotgun
18.99%
15 18.99%
Total 79 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

What is your weapon of choice?
WONK.
Sounds like when a nade bounces off your head.
Welcome to the forum!
Thanks given by:
Shotgun Assault rifle (not too often) SMG(a lot of the time)
Sniper rifle for me is hard..
Thanks given by:
(31 Jul 10, 01:39PM)Thastunner Wrote: Sniper rifle for me is hard..

[advice]
Sounds like someone needs to play more TOSOK. Trust me, I was crap with the sniper before I started playing TOSOK.
[/advice]
Thanks given by:
I don't see the "All of the above" vote?
Thanks given by:
I use the sniper but i suck at it on 1.1
Thanks given by:
all guns, the nade and the knife. although that doesn't make using them fun for me anymore :)
Thanks given by:
I'd like to see YOU use the sniper, harps :D
Thanks given by:
[Image: 11vjx2u.jpg]
Thanks given by:
i like gibbing with the precission rifle, that´s just the best!
oh, i so seriously suck with the swiss, lolz
so cya ingame, have a nice frag
Thanks given by:
I'm amazed at just how popular the sniper rifle is. I always had the impression the SMG was the most common weapon but then not all the votes are in yet. This can give the idea to the devs which weapons need improving? I know AR is now getting 20 rounds which should make it more popular.
Thanks given by:
Keep in mind that some people's 'favorite' weapon is the one they use 51% of the time, and the other weapon gets the other 49%. I voted sniper rifle for my favorite weapon, but I'm been using nothing but the SMG for the last week.
Thanks given by:
I would like to suggest some improvements to the shotgun actually:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhstuvzMiB0
Thanks given by:
:O
HAX! HACK3R!! :O
Peeple: 1
Zombies: 0
Thanks given by:
[Image: medal_gauntlet.jpg]

HUMILIATION!
Thanks given by:
Sniper+Knife is excellent for ripping through noobs but I'm not good enough to use those against experienced players. Most of the time I'm forced to use Shotty or SMG :(
Isn't it sad how easily you can faceroll with Shotty/SMG? Well atleast Shotty requires aiming+reflexes, with SMG you can miss half your bullets and still have enough to kill 2 people -_-
Thanks given by:
(08 Aug 10, 05:52AM)Stupefy Wrote: with SMG you can miss half your bullets and still have enough to kill 2 people -_-

Not many people can can kill 2 moving targets with 15 SMG bullets... That would mean making the exact 7 bullets on one target and max missing one shot against the other.
Thanks given by:
Shotgun, needs reflexes, aiming, distance(u have to get close), and lots of sneaking/crouching
Thanks given by:
Shotgun doesnt need much.
Touchpad ftw.
Thanks given by:
(08 Aug 10, 06:10AM)|BC|Wolf Wrote:
(08 Aug 10, 05:52AM)Stupefy Wrote: with SMG you can miss half your bullets and still have enough to kill 2 people -_-

Not many people can can kill 2 moving targets with 15 SMG bullets... That would mean making the exact 7 bullets on one target and max missing one shot against the other.

Against slow noobs? No sweat.
Thanks given by:
haha v-man, thats the thing some people have problems with. They own in pubs so they go extremely confident in a clan match and realize they are sucking...
Thanks given by:
Story of my life. ^_^
Thanks given by: