Help identifying gun
How are ya mein freunds? I found this machingun lookalike on my grand grand parents house and I would love to know what it is (model and such). It was most probably used in the Spanish civil War around the late 30s.
[Image: kBD85.jpg]
[Image: nhSBT.jpg]
[Image: utQt4.jpg]
If anyone knows please share your knowledge!
Thanks given by:
It's probably an MP40
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MP_40

EDIT: or one of its variants, maybe closer to an MP38.
Thanks given by:
Do you know the caliber? It does look a lot like the Maschinenpistole, but the handle is more perpendicular and the stock more slim and long.

Edit: Okay, it really looks like an MP 38.
http://www.google.com/search?tbm=isch&hl...682&q=mp38

Edit2: And according to this article, the MP 38 was used in the Spanish Civil War.
Thanks given by:
Thanks for the fast response! I knew I could trust my AC buddies. Well, THIS is the only ammunition I found in the same room. It is 3cm+0.5cm, I dont know the caliber. But I also dont know how would that fit into the gun.
Edit: V-Man, I think you are spot on! Heheheh, I have a fully automatic machine gun! Say goodbay to AC, now I can start my own real life clan! XD
Thanks given by:
...so much envy... :D
Thanks given by:
That looks sooo old, does it still fire?
EDIT: Go pwn some noobs with it!
Thanks given by:
I have asked my father and he says he did fire it when he was young. It has a switch to toggle burst fire to ¿non-burst fire?. I think I miss the bullet-mag so I wont be able to try :(. If I ever find it ill pawn those n00bs and T-bag them in your honor XDDD
Thanks given by:
It seems it can cost up to 3000€, JACKPOT!
Thanks given by:
(13 Oct 11, 11:56PM)paulmuaddibKA Wrote: It seems it can cost up to 3000€, JACKPOT!

HOSHIYAT
Thanks given by:
SELL IT AND GET MONEYZ.
Thanks given by:
It's not a MP-40, It is a Star-Model Z-45 (an older model of it)
Thanks given by:
BTW, you don't need the clip to kill people. Guns were originally designed so you could beat your opponents to death, not shoot them.
Thanks given by:
Well, if its a Star Model Z-45 (which seems so because of the wooden grips), I believe it doesnt cost shit, but I have a Machine Gun nonetheless!!!!!!! Thanks Huntsman!
Thanks given by:
Man i need you to Cap someone

He Starts with a M Rescues A Princess named Peach and Has a red hat

Do you have the nuts to do this quest ?
Thanks given by:
[Image: Touhou_Hijack.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(14 Oct 11, 11:01AM)paulmuaddibKA Wrote: I have a Machine Gun nonetheless!!!!!!!
[Image: facepalm.gif]
Thanks given by:
(13 Oct 11, 10:11PM)MykeGregory Wrote: That looks sooo old, does it still fire?
EDIT: Go pwn some noobs with it!

He will kill you and ... teabag

Thanks given by:
(14 Oct 11, 05:23AM)|BC|Wolf Wrote: SELL IT AND GET MONEYZ.

^THIS

and make sure possessing a full auto weapon is legal in your country.
<3
Thanks given by:
i will tbagg u
Thanks given by:
Google can read graphics. Get chrome or ff, go to google images search. Now drag picture into input field and wait for results.
Thanks given by: