Poll: Which super power would you want?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Ability to fly
40.00%
6 40.00%
Supah SPEED!
40.00%
6 40.00%
Supah STRENGTH!
20.00%
3 20.00%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Super Powers!
Why? Plz tell me :)
Thanks given by:
supah speed
Thanks given by:
Strength. Even if someone else can fly or run faster than you, you will always be able to beat the shit out of them with your pro strength ;)
Thanks given by:
Matter Control.

Ohwait, on the POLL side, speed. Soz Wolf, but I punch first. And second. And third.
Thanks given by:
Wouldn't matter Cemer, your hits would be like straws with my pro strength. Once you get tired I'll finish you.
Thanks given by:
Speed, so I can easily outrun your strength.
Thanks given by:
and i would fly circles around the both of you
Thanks given by:
* Ronald_Reagan thinks this is a weird debate about which cheat is better. Aimbot or speedhack :>
Thanks given by:
(11 Oct 11, 01:23AM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: * Ronald_Reagan thinks this is a weird debate about which cheat is better. Aimbot or speedhack :>
You play too much AC.
Thanks given by:
Flying by itself is kind of fun but of limited use. If I'm super strong I'll just end up being the classic brute, easily defeated by the small guy who can hit me faster than I can move. Speed can be translated to strength, both in avoiding slower enemies and in that a fast strike is a strong one given a certain mass. If I have super speed, I can also simply run wherever I want to go and can probably do great flying leaps or something.

TL;DR Speed.
Thanks given by:
(11 Oct 11, 01:33AM)|BC|Wolf Wrote:
(11 Oct 11, 01:23AM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: * Ronald_Reagan thinks this is a weird debate about which cheat is better. Aimbot or speedhack :>
You play too much AC.

Ask jamz and my clannies, I play too little :>

Thanks given by:
Flying, just fur teh lulz.
Thanks given by:
i would say strength.
but flying would also be cool.
Thanks given by:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0112368/quotes?qt=qt0380191
Thanks given by:
Depends on how 'supah' the speed would be. If it would be higher than light's speed (300.000 km/s) I would be able to travel back in time and change and foresee things before they really happen. I would be the lord of time. SUPAH SPEED FTW.

EDIT: and since I'm incredibly idiot sometimes, I accidentally voted supah strength -.-'
Thanks given by:
With enough strength, you could just jump high enough for it to be considered flying :P
Thanks given by: