[SODA]BringYourOwnMap Demo request
Hey, i was wandering if i could get a demo from a specific server.
i tried in game and it told me to do it when the game ends (intermission), when the game ended it told me the same thing -.-'
stupid demo system.

Anyway, here are the details.

[SODA]BringYourOwnMap
Mon Oct 15:45:48 2011: ctf castles and caves 756.23Kb

Any help would be great.
Thanks given by:
I suggest contaction [SODA]___Me___ if i see him ill ask him for you xD
Thanks given by:
Oh thanks -dyH|NoVa.
i want the demo because i got the most INSANE sweeping no scope ever. going to make a video out of it.
How long are the demos kept for?
Thanks given by:
Default is 5 games. So only 5 demos kept in memory. iirc
Thanks given by:
FML!

No epic no scope video for me then...
Thanks given by:
MykeGregory, sorry it has taken me this long to respond, I have been trying for a month to be able to post here. I was informed of your request a few hours later but as said above, the server only hold 5 in memory, so i'm sorry I don't have it. I did some digging after your request and found that I can have demos written to disk, so from this point on I will keep a week or more if HDD space allows. My DSL is at max with 10 players and demo download puts everyone in LAG, so I set it to download at end of game, but didn't realize the problem for others to get the demos. I'm still learning, and thanks for visiting my little server.
Thanks given by:
It's really no prob. Just do that epic noscope again, Myke!
Thanks given by:
(13 Oct 11, 12:23AM)[SODA]___ME___ Wrote: MykeGregory, sorry it has taken me this long to respond, I have been trying for a month to be able to post here. I was informed of your request a few hours later but as said above, the server only hold 5 in memory, so i'm sorry I don't have it. I did some digging after your request and found that I can have demos written to disk, so from this point on I will keep a week or more if HDD space allows. My DSL is at max with 10 players and demo download puts everyone in LAG, so I set it to download at end of game, but didn't realize the problem for others to get the demos. I'm still learning, and thanks for visiting my little server.
Thanks very much. dont worry about it though.

(13 Oct 11, 03:37AM)V-Man Wrote: It's really no prob. Just do that epic noscope again, Myke!
Yeah, i'll keep at it! xD
Thanks given by: