|oNe| is recruiting!
[Image: notbadq.png]
Owning Noobs Everywhere

|oNe|'s Website
|oNe|'s IRC
|oNe|'s Wiki

Skill Requirements by Undead:
Quote:While in the past we've only accepted players of the highest caliber, recent events have led to us making the decision to accept applicants in the mid-high level skill range.
This means that if the skill requirement has stopped you from applying in the past, you will have a much better chance now.
If you're showing promise, have a good attitude, and possess the skill, remember, recruitment is still open!

I am interested in coming back to play lots of clan matches / inter-clans and am looking for some more active team mates to do so. Don't be afraid to check us out.
Thanks given by:
You forgot to mention the most important factor; that oNe seems to have a new, progressive and dynamic logo. nvm
If anyone has a problem with reaching .co.nr domains, like I used to, the oNe website is also here.
Thanks given by:
GL |oNe|.
Thanks given by:
GL/HF :o get your skills back man I need you to be my target dummy for AR'ing >:D
Thanks given by:
(17 Oct 11, 01:31PM)BULL3T Wrote: Skill Requirements by Undead:
Quote:While in the past we've only accepted players of the highest caliber, recent events have led to us making the decision to accept applicants in the mid-high level skill range.
This means that if the skill requirement has stopped you from applying in the past, you will have a much better chance now.
If you're showing promise, have a good attitude, and possess the skill, remember, recruitment is still open!

something makes me think this is fake
Thanks given by:
Seems legit.
Thanks given by:
I am glad that |oNe| is back! Happy Fragging. Gl Hf!
Thanks given by:
What sort of demands does oNe ask of its members?
Thanks given by:
(17 Oct 11, 01:31PM)BULL3T Wrote: Skill Requirements by Undead:

Those are the demands.

Thanks given by:
If they were demands we would be demanding only the best of skilled players apply, were as now its medium skill level. Take your hate else where or PM me as this isn't what we want the thread filled with.
Show a little respect our clan has been around since November 2007.

(Sorry jamz, I liked one of the old logos I found in our forums a long time ago but I didn't realize I was to put an official logo up.)
Thanks given by:
When I say demands; I mean what sort of weekly activity, nights for training, clan matches etc. I really dont see how you could get some 'hate' out of my post, it was a legitimate question.

Your original post is very vague concerning what 'oNe' actually expects from its applicants other than your accepting 'mid-high' level players. I was merely enquiring what I might be signing up to is all :)

Thanks given by:
We do not expect oNe members to be on at a certain time everynight and ect. You play with your oNe members when you are online, we have oNe members who are just having breaks or who are away because of boarding school and ect. We don't expect you to be on when we say. If you going to commit yourself to a tournament then you need to be on at a certain time for your match.

We do not expect you to play 24/7 lol, You can idle in IRC and I can ask whether you want a clan match and you can either say yes or no. Its not like you don't have a choice or say in what you want to do. Reason being we all have a life and can't commit to training on certain nights. So if you want to train just play interclans and clan matchs unless a member is on and can go through the training ropes :)

lol feel like our clan demands people to train certain nights by you saying that, that's not true man :)

Sorry for thinking it was a hate post, I just didn't quite understand what you mean't.
Thanks given by:
I must admit Ive always liked the idea of becoming a oNe member. Ive always been skeptical about applying because I dont consider myself a high level player but as your accepting mid - high level applicants I think itd be a good time. I think I have potential if anything :)

I shall prepare my application.
Thanks given by: