Poll: Will the world end in 2012?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes?
13.64%
6 13.64%
No
86.36%
38 86.36%
Total 44 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

2012?
Is the world gonna end in 2012? Post your thoughts here. Click Yes or No in the poll.
Thanks given by:
Heelllll yeaahh
Thanks given by:
The world of "people who think that the Mayans not bothering to project their calendars past that round (by their numbering system) number means the world will end" will end.
Thanks given by:
Who cares? I find it a great excuse to do things you normally wouldn't and jut partaay.
Thanks given by:
Hm, no, I don't think so...
It`s just a calender which ends.....
Thanks given by:
It won't end, but that's bad, because the world has become shit.
Thanks given by:
I don't want the world to end but enter a zombie armaggadon state :P
Thanks given by:
According to the Mayan calendar, it is simply the end of a cycle, not necessarily the end of the world.. Not that i believe anything of great importance will end in that date :P
Thanks given by:
START OF NEXT ICE AGE?
Thanks given by:
I don't think it will. Since we humans have been able to predict astral pattern and have been religious, we've been looking cautiously in case some catastrophe were to occur. It's happened in the past, and is happening now, and will most certainly happen in the future. It's just us being us :P living in worry is our speciality lol
Thanks given by:
Nah. First Football Euro Cup Poland 2012 must happen!
Thanks given by:
(06 Oct 11, 07:57AM)V-Man Wrote: The world of "people who think that the Mayans not bothering to project their calendars past that round (by their numbering system) number" will end.

i've heard that there has been some miscalculation "translating" the mayan celendar into our celender and that it ended in 2006....
not totally sure bout it ^^
otherwise i don't think it will end... :P
Thanks given by:
Well, I hope no, but we need a big change. So, I´ve been waiting fo something that change everything,
Thanks given by:
Zombies come and ac comunnity makes a team called the pro angels and defeats everyone and everyone will live happily ever after
Thanks given by:
(06 Oct 11, 05:45PM)AnGeL* Wrote: Zombies come and ac comunnity makes a team called the pro angels and defeats everyone and everyone will live happily ever after
We'll get AC to integrate with awesome zombie killing bots and we'll kill zombies from an awesome underground shelter with strippers and beans and constantly mod it (the AC thing). I vouch for V-man to make auto-revive :D

Thanks given by:
(06 Oct 11, 07:46PM)D1551D3N7 Wrote: I vouch for V-man to make auto-revive :D

And i vouch for D1551D3N7 to become General Umpa Lumpa!
Thanks given by:
:(
Not until you provide better food than beans.
Thanks given by:
If we are to all die out of nowhere...we will not see it coming.
Thanks given by:
Thanks given by:
The world has already ended 11 times and remember the Mayans never bullshit around. Believe them and start packing!
Thanks given by:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skulduggery..._the_World
Thanks given by:
If Obama doesn't get re-elected, the world will end.
Thanks given by:
Ummmm what food would you like? In my metaphorical future time warp zombie armagedeon underground stripper shelter?
Thanks given by:
(09 Oct 11, 12:09AM)D1551D3N7 Wrote: Ummmm what food would you like? In my metaphorical future time warp zombie armagedeon underground stripper shelter?

Dead Island?
Thanks given by:
Burritos! And salsa.
Thanks given by:
Ok its a deal! We may want a more varied diet so ill buy a nacho safe!
Thanks given by:
I got burritos, tacos, enchiladas, flautas, salsas, chilaquiles, quesadillas, jalapeños, and nachos for anyone interested. Sell each one for a dollar if you wish to have a good time in your nuclear bunker, cheaper and less shitty than Taco Bell :DD
Thanks given by:
Mhm, I love spanish food :)
Thanks given by:
Mexican, not Spanish :)
Thanks given by:
Mexican Tapas there Wolf?
Thanks given by: