The truth about... yourself!
So, in my never ending quest to get to know YOU, my fellow Acubber, Ive found im yet very far away! So this is a thread where I want to you to present yourselves, as to get to know you better. But theres a catch, I want YOU to really open your heart and to tell us the things you like most and worst about you. Its about those feeling you hide when being in society or those you find hard to share elsewhere. An example could be:
"My name is Oswaldo Jones Herbert and im 31. I live in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan.
Im really fond of tight underwear and cross-dressing is my favorite pastime. I love my reflection on the mirror when I wear high heels. I dont like it when I go to the office and I cant wear womens perfume. One day ill show em what im really like and ill go wearing my Channel dress and make them all call me Diana..."

You get the deal!

Now its my turn:

My name is Jaime and Im 25 years old. I live in Madrid, Spain. Lately Ive begun to understand that there are things I didnt like about myself, as the fact that I was a Pothead and an Alcoholic drug-dealer thug thief. Now I have quit all my wrong doings and tomorrow I begin my preparation for university. Being a stubborn mothertrucker is what has helped me get out of that life, with the help of the love of my family. I have rejected almost all of my previous friends and today I can admit im a new person. I love my way of expressing my believes and I love helping people out of their evil ways. I dont like my drug-addict self which sometimes takes control of my brain and I find myself thinking about doing evil, like stealing money or hitting someone who pisses me off.
Well, thats all I´ve got for now. I hope you can open your hearts with US!

P.D: For the low life-form lurkers who dont read the post or just are too lazy please try to follow this form, itd be easier:

Name:
Like ´bout me:
Hate ´bout me:
Thanks given by:
My name is Jack and I'm 20 years old. Lately I've begun to understand that there are things I don't like about myself, such as the fact that I haven't had money for weed in months. I haven't quit anything lately, and soon my tech support business will be up and running so I'll have money to burn. See what I did there? I'm not very stubborn or prompt but I eventually get around to things. I've rejected one of my previous friends by avoiding him like a pussy. It's all he deserves anyway. I love hearing about people's evil ways but have no desire to help them out of them, unless they ask for it. And even then I might not care enough.

I don't like that I have no money for weed. Or most anything else. I don't like that I put things off so much, that I have a shitty computer desk, that my speakers get powerline interference, that my mom found my fake ID, and that I still don't drink enough water. I find myself thinking about doing evil a lot, but I never rarely actually do it. It's just fun to think about.

I have a sexual attraction to eggplants. They really are versatile and quite easy to get along with. I hope you all can accept me as I am. ♥
Thanks given by:
(02 Oct 11, 11:08PM)paulmuaddibKA Wrote: Being a stubborn mothertrucker is what has helped me get out of that life, with the help of the love of my family.

Wow! What started you on such a radical change? People around where I live are extremely afraid of change, so it is odd -- yet refreshing -- to hear from someone who isn't.
Thanks given by:
"People around here" meaning People in your job description?
\:D
Thanks given by:
(03 Oct 11, 12:15AM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: "People around here" meaning People in your job description?

"People around here" meaning 98% of every human being in a 100-mile radius of my residence.
Thanks given by:
@V-Man, it was a conjugation of things, firs it begun when I started on a weigh loss program where I got rid of 17 kilos. It was focused on nutrition and gym . Then I have always been "different" to all my buddies but not in a weird sense but as "more aware". I always knew that smoking, drinking and "other things" were injuring my brain and such and was always conscious of the damage I was doing to myself and looked for info on the internet way way ago.When I was selling drugs I won 2000€ a month but always kept in mind my customers had families and I was doing more harm than good. As i got to know my friends better I got to hate them more cause they were centered on their "troubles" but couldnt see the harm they did to others. The problem was that I always focused on "my friends", so when things started to go better to me I started to see the truth of our relationship and so i projected myself and saw something I didnt like a bit. Myself. That was an important step. After self-awareness came solution seeking and I can say that it was thanks to a book, called: "Revolutionize your life; Unleash your potential" and a movie which is this one . from then on things came running smoothly as today I can grasp what i want to become, A BETTER PERSON.
Thanks given by:
You just sort of saw it in yourself and decided to change? Without anyone coming along to smack you on the head?
You, sir, are an amazing person.
Thanks given by:
Well, I had to face myself allright but I cant deny my feelings for my family and the appreciation of those around me who were really valuable also played an important role. I cant set aside all the people who, over the years, have helped me in a lot of different ways. Whithout them I wouldnt be at the point I am now.
Thanks given by:
It really takes a lot of maturity to believe the encouraging things your friends and family tell you, especially when it's something that has to point out a flaw in order to fix it. Kudos, man.
Thanks given by:
Im Hank but tonight you can call me Susie
Thanks given by:
Ok first HAHAHAHAHAHAHA @Hellspell

Hi I'm Mario I'm 23 and I'm a master in economy but a chef in my spare time, I like a lot of things of myself, like the fact that I'm kinda lazy yet I can still work good, i live in one of the most crowded places on earth and I can find my way trough that mess.

I don't like the fact that i can be very very freaking annoying when defending something I care about, and maybe my hands lol
Thanks given by:
(03 Oct 11, 08:13PM)jAcKRoCk* Wrote: ...maybe my hands lol

[Image: edward-scissorhands-movie-poster.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I'm an italian player 23 years old. I started playing AC in summer 2009, because my desktop was broken and my laptop was too bad for Warrock, while AC ran quite good at 80 fps. Initially i was playing a lot of unofficial maps, expecially the LSS "cages". LSS was really my favourite mode and was in LSS-Brazil-Minimap where i met for my first time Panda. I remember he was terribly good, and i was thinking "oh, finally i found some competitive player in this game".
After a short experience in NSL, and after being invited by some NoH and AlienWare player, i decided to join a very good clan. After asking a bit around i discovered that BeyondCompare was at that time one of the 3 or 4 best clans on AC. I did some 1v1 with Greek Warrior, and other members. After being owned by Demiurge 20 1 in ctf shine i decided to acquire more skill. I began to play in Woop ladder servers until i was noticed by #LC*, the best AC clan of alltime. I remember that at that time i was kinda like a trialmember with Skully. I played some training match with Dam, Ven and Elite. I was wearing the trial tag when i met Panda the second time and he told me that MyS were "more funny and competitive". I knew they were quite a new clan, but somehow i liked the players nicknames, the website and generally the aggressive-ironic style of the clan. I was applicant for almost 2 months, i beated error in 1v1 and i was owned by Analpanda and Wurstbrot. Gib was applicant at the same time. Panda knew that we were quite bad, but he knew we were quite "new" in the game and we were learning a lot, so we were accepted in the clan. In that time Chris was accepted quite easily and Bunnysould were playing more than before, so we did a lot of matches and i improved a lot, learning to hear the sounds, to master the SMG, to know the maps etc. i still remember when me and panda won Sacerock and Zakarius in Acqueos RSVF! I defitively began a decent player when i bought my new powerful desktop pc and i did some changes in the configuration of AC. I never was the best member of MyS and i did some big mistakes sometimes, like applying for U clan, but i generally was the one that had always a good behaviour with everyone.
At the beginning of this year many members, like Panda, Chris, Seriffi and error were MIA, and the most active ones left (BunnySould and Ciclon to oNe, MeLoNe to BME) so i left too and i entered 610, and italian very nice clan where i got big friends. At a certain point BunnySoul returned in MyS and did a lot of pressure on the members to "reborn" the clan. I missed MyS a lot, because is my family, so i returned and now i'm pwning from Netherlands, where i'm in erasmus until february.

Some things about me
- My previous nickname was YourSister
- My IP is 82.139.85.66
- Xiaoyu is a character of Tekken3
- I'm italian, don't expect from me a perfect english
- I'm usually eating while playing
- I'm sometimes drunk while playing
- I don't own Hlin servers, i don't know why i have 7 ping there
- I love martial arts, i train every week wushu, taido, karate and salsa >_>
Thanks given by:
I ' m goodd at inglish !
Thanks given by:
ip lie hax

(I betcha didn't notice the last octet change ;) )
Thanks given by:
(04 Oct 11, 04:27AM)Orynge Wrote: I ' m goodd at inglish !

where
Thanks given by:
(04 Oct 11, 08:59AM)YourSister Wrote:
(04 Oct 11, 04:27AM)Orynge Wrote: I ' m goodd at inglish !

where

BACON !!
Thanks given by:
lol YourSister, seriously? are you learning to dance salsa? ;), what kind? becouse i know that salsa for english speakers means just one kind, but, we have a lot styles, merengue, bachata, vallenato, salsa, etc, the best thing of those styles is that you dance so sticky with your girl :), its so cool, I swear.
Thanks given by:
We are doing merengue and a lot of bachata as well. ahah it depends by the girl: last lesson i was dancing with a chinese, she was very good and we had a lot of fun. but the evening before i was dancing with a newbie girl. even if she was cute, i didnt enjoyed so much the dance :D

i think it is a very useful dance: you stay sticky to the girl and you can talk and know each others even if the music is very high
Thanks given by:
My name is Pweaks and im 1010 years old cyber demon from Mars.
Thanks given by:
^His name is Ilari Mäkilä, he likes Daft Punk, Metallica and Southpark.

My name is Arjun (OMFG AN INDIAN! :O) I'm from Gurgaon, India which is essentially a satellite town/suburb/neighbouring city to the capital New Delhi. The boundary is 200 metres from my house :P. I'm 14 years old, 15 on the coolest day this year (11/11/11 :D). I'm essentially a very musical person. I play Guitar, Drums, Bass and do amateur vocals. I listen to stuff ranging from Dubstep to old skool hiphop. I'm a big fan of Modern art, Street art, Graffiti and anything smart tbh. I think banksy is a dick. I'm a normal student with 10 subjects, out of which one is Computer Applications. I've only done basic Java in school (till Patterns). Two people I would say really influence me are Maynard James Keenan and Kurt Cobain.

I don't know what I like about myself. It's funny, I know but recently a friend asked me the same thing and I couldn't answer her. I do however know, what I like. Besides music, I like mosh pits, I LOVE MOUNTAIN DEW, Boobs :3, and helping people with their problems. I do have a tendency to randomly be awesome.

There's a bunch of stuff I don't like about myself. Some time ago I realised I wasn't realy going anywhere. I'm failing 2-3 subjects in my midterms and I don't have an excuse. My mum tells me I play too many video games which is untrue because the only game I really play is AssaultCube in which alo I have been largely inactive. Every night I make a mental plan of things I have to achieve the next day and by the next day I realise I've had hours of time, but achieved nothing. It's okay to be awesome at something and suck at something else, but what do you do when you aren't awesome at anything and suck at everything?
I block out things I don't like. My father has lived in another country for 10 years now, and I don't even know if my parents are seperated. I don't want to ask either. I'm surprisingly rude when somebody asks me to do something multiple times/tells me something I don't like. I hate the facade I put on for my friends, I preach that just 'chilling' will sove most of your problems, but I wish I could do it myself. I have loads of people leaning on me and I'm scared of letting them down if they find out.

BUT I'M STILL LIKE A F*CKING BAWS.

^That's me.
Thanks given by:
I hope you will learn to dance regueton i dont like the lyrics but for dancing its so nice, and of course it depends on the girl, if she has a good movements and do the sames steps with you dancing will be so fun. In fact, bachata is kinf of hard dancing, but is so kool.

On the other hand, good luck in your real life, we will miss you. Cya around
Thanks given by:
(04 Oct 11, 03:41PM)pweaks Wrote: My name is Pweaks and im 1010 years old cyber demon from Mars.
O.o

@YourSister That tells us a LOT about yourself! (Joke, in fact it DOES tell us you love AC!)

@Lighting; Man, I just wanted to tell ya YOU are an AWESOME person and that the fact that you admit there are things that you dont like about yourself is the first step on living THE live you want. That, for starts, means you REALLY do things very good and from then on its as simply as : FOCUS on what you really like about you (you are honest [at least with yourself], your friends, your mom; its not that hard!] and then not to let wrong though invade your brain. Saying : Im not awesome at anything is building your own limitations and that will never help you. Theres a wonderful world out there but the most important of it is YOU. YOU control your destiny, YOU ARE AWESOME!
Thanks given by:
Oh, thats all?

Edit: Instead of making another post: <3
Thanks given by:
Lol yup RR XD

Much love <3
Thanks given by:
How can people say that AC has a bad community? A thread like this has been open for 48 hours without a single troll response.
Thanks given by:
Hi, im a czech player playing innsweden (im a czech citizen living in sweden) i am 12 years old AND IN 16 DAYS ILL BE 13 A TEENAGER :D
Ye and ive been playing dor bout 1-1 1/2 year ive been in couple of clans:
|TAc|
-xW-
|T$R| gen. 1
|T$R| gen. 2
And now im curently in:
|3i|

I play icehockey and i love AC!!!!!!!! :D
Thats all i think :)

Oh, and i dont have a girlfriend :D
Thanks given by:
My names john and im a fucking legend
Thanks given by:
@Lightning: That's just my alter ego.
Thanks given by:
The Truth about me is that im 11 years old livin in auckland newzealand still go to middle school and im an islander soo tehee :D
Thanks given by: