Goodbye
After spending 2,5 years on these forums, it's time for me to say goodbye. I will not be leaving AC completely,
but will remain my focus only on TyD business. I've had lots of fun with nice people, having constructive discussions
not only about the game, but also my own services. Which has been greatly used. I thank you all for that.

Some idiots will think of this as a victory, however it will be the only victory you will ever have. One day you
will be bored from trolling, and that day I will smile intensely :)

This is a decision I've thought of for quite some time, and I know some of you have been trying to convince me to stay.
But it's not going to happen unless AC takes a stand on what community it wants to promote. Many disruptive users
have been given chance after chance to improve. Unfortunately we have been wasting our time, instead of focusing
of what AC really is about: The fun, the people, the game, the discussions, and the ones which have spent
hundreds of hours in contributing to make this game better.

cu
Thanks given by:
no one ever gets bored of trolling
Thanks given by:
(02 Oct 11, 02:35AM)adam Wrote: no one ever gets bored of trolling

Well I'm bored, so I guess you really aren't trolling.
Thanks given by:
adam doesnt even play AC anymore YOU DONT EVEN GO HERE!!
Thanks given by:
GGs mate.
GL and BB o/
Thanks given by:
gibstick, i wasnt trolling. so you are correct.
Thanks given by:
Sucks to see you go
Thanks given by:
Cheers.
Thanks given by:
I know I'll still see ya around. Have a nice break :)
Thanks given by:
Aww...
Well, hopefully we'll see you soon.
Thanks given by:
Adjö.
Thanks given by:
You are indeed right pwnage but then again I don't think leaving is the best solution.

Forums I'm afraid will always have their trolls, every community after getting rid of a black sheep sees another one coming right behind...

You are way to valuable to this community to turn your back on it just because some morons are making your head in and you should use that handy device called "Ignore List".

"AC taking a stand on what community it wants to promote"? Well I'd say that you (as many around here) also are one of the pillars of this community and you too have your say in here but leaving it wouldn't make it any better at all.

Anyhow, I will not twist your arm round your back nor begging you to stay because I know you've made up your mind but let me say that you've just wreck my day... Why is it that decent people here go and make room for more tosser to take over? Can they just stand firm and fight for what they believe in?

AMEN!
Thanks given by:
see you next week? /trollface
jokes, GL in all your future affairs.
Thanks given by:
Bye We Will Miss you
Thanks given by:
Good luck.
Thanks given by:
In an ironic twist....99% of the trolls here have been rejected by the AC community so they really dont have nothing else to do.
Thanks given by:
Good luck mate
Thanks given by:
Aaaw not you man :/
Goodbye anyway, I hope I'll have to tell you 'welcome back' someday ;)
Thanks given by:
Nahh I'll see you on IRC :)
Thanks given by:
Damn leaving isn't the best choice you can make, hope I'll see you arround :/
Thanks given by:
@adam: Having fun doesnt just involve the lulz; its about sharing moments with people you find appealing, it can be the miracle of discovery, the awareness of something special, the finding of feelings or the magic of knowledge.
Thanks given by:
bye my friend
Thanks given by:
[Image: Npydk.jpg]

;_;
Thanks given by:
pwnage :(
Thanks given by:
cu pwnage! gg's
Thanks given by:
[Image: 23904d1225403410-unofficial-forum-garden...me-now.jpg]

I hope your imagination of ideal FPS community doesn't require this concept because you couldn't hear them then. And if you are smart, you cannot be touched. And if you are that dog, you can see where you want to go, so you cannot be limited. The real life is full of small dogs, so i would enjoy AC with flamewars, trolling and etc.

I am often thinking how it could be possible to evolve DNA. There is too few time from the beginning to create something so complex. But if it is only picture of complex systems above
and these systems are changing, i can imagine it could evolve. These systems above are more quicker and richer on informations. And they are also more complex. So it is better to have complex, not ideal and difficult for understanding community for quicker evolution of our picture (here means the game).

i wanna to say else, gl in RL.
Thanks given by:
ehm..
We will miss you ...

greetings from Poland pwnage.
Thanks given by:
Hai
Thanks given by: