What has happened to the Master Server list?
Recently, after browsing servers for games to join, I have realized that the list is way shorter than I have previously remembered. For example, there is not a single =MyS= server to be found and yes, I have forced a server update many times. Is this occurring because of my computer or connection? I would think not since others have been telling me the MyS servers are nowhere to be found. Did =MyS= collapse? Are people taking their servers down in anticipation for the new version of AC? Or did the Mayans miscalculate judgement day? What is wrong here?

Mod edit: Title changed to reflect actual problem and ease world exclamation/question mark shortage.
Thanks given by:
Take this to MyS, not here.
Thanks given by:
you sir are a retard...make sure your favorites is off
Thanks given by:
i only have like three favorites
Thanks given by:
Calm down. PM MyS if you can't take it that you can't see their servers, and please, don't write your topics with caps and 20 punctuation marks, use some of your brain. Though to be honest I agree with you, this happened most likely because the Mayans miscalculated judgement day, so no biggie.
Thanks given by:
There was a major problem with th MS last weekend regarding it beng moved to a new host and DNS taking some time to change; this is now resolved. There was a minor problem a few hours ago where the MS was restarted several times and a very specific few players may now need to update their client by downloading it here.
If servers you're used to seeing are not in your list, it may be that they need to be restarted by their owner(s). Some server owners found this was the only way to get back in the server list after the move.
Thanks given by:
(02 Oct 11, 07:32AM)jamz Wrote: There was a major problem with th MS last weekend regarding it beng moved to a new host and DNS taking some time to change; this is now resolved. There was a minor problem a few hours ago where the MS was restarted several times and a very specific few players may now need to update their client by downloading it here.
If servers you're used to seeing are not in your list, it may be that they need to be restarted by their owner(s). Some server owners found this was the only way to get back in the server list after the move.

awesome and thanks. answers my question. and sorry wolf
Thanks given by:
<YHB|_> when the masterserver will reopen ?
<^Lightning^> NEver
<^Lightning^> Never*
<YHB|_> okay
<|NZ|RandumKiwi> When I stop sitting on it.
<YHB|_> ....
<|NZ|RandumKiwi> I sat on it, and it's all crushed and broken and stuff.
<YHB|_> ..........
<YHB|_> i don't know what is the problem...?
<|NZ|RandumKiwi> also, I may have had some kerosene in my pocket, and somehow the damn thing just caught fire
<YHB|_> xD
<|NZ|RandumKiwi> ... kerosene caught fire all over the MS
<YHB|_> i don't know what is the problem...?
<YHB|_> (whit the MS) xD
<|NZ|RandumKiwi> The problem is, the master server, is burnt to a crisp.
<YHB|_> ..............?
<|NZ|RandumKiwi> someone lit fire to it
<|NZ|RandumKiwi> ... it happened during a really big party
<|NZ|RandumKiwi> brahma was being careless and bumped it over
<|NZ|RandumKiwi> and we got all scared that flowtr0n would notice, so we lit fire to it to hide the evidence
<|NZ|RandumKiwi> .. and make it look like it was an accident.
Thanks given by:
Its out now!
(quick, censor the post, flow might see it!)
Thanks given by:
(05 Oct 11, 01:09AM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: Its out now!
(quick, censor the post, flow might see it!)

It was quoted before.

But I just realised that it was in the Offtopic section, and Flow never looks at the Offtopic section.
Thanks given by: