AC_Breach
[Image: breach.jpg]

Just to promote the map that I made for the mapping competition, I'm making a thread for it. :3 Leave me your comments please! Hope you like <3

Basic layout, but fun. :3 Click picture for download link. <3

As a note, this is where I'll also update the map download link. :)
Thanks given by:
OK, IT'S ENOUGH, I'M GONNA START MINE TOO.*

*sorry for caps
Thanks given by:
Halo and I rushed ;) Heh
Thanks given by:
I really enjoy your map snoosnoo, best of luck to you in the contest mate

yeah, noone worry about being behind on their maps, snoosnoo and i finished ours in like 2 weeks, lots of daily mapping time went into that, take your time and finish it right
Thanks given by:
Agreed with Halo :D
Thanks given by:
Looks cool. :D

CLA's best spawn reaches the armor & akimbo in about half the time RVSF's best spawn does.
D:
Thanks given by:
Nightmare, you're wrong. :p Spawn at elevator in RVSF + spawn at CLA eastern point is pretty similar timed. The idea is that if you take the risk you either benefit from it, or die miserably from the enemy teams entry points ;)
Thanks given by:
or end up with hax armor/akimbo/health :D

Good job! good luck in the contest. :)
Thanks given by:
Haha :D Thanks Nightmare~
Thanks given by:
Nice map. I think it's safe to say at this point I won't win. :P

(29 Sep 11, 08:44PM)Andrez Wrote: OK, IT'S ENOUGH, I'M GONNA START MINE TOO.*

*sorry for caps

ac_frost2? /:D
Thanks given by:
Kinda looks like where you fight your first yeti in Uncharted 2 o-o looks good anyway.
Thanks given by:
Never played Uncharted in my life. xD Thanks Exia.
Thanks given by:
By the way, you should probably post in the Mapping Contest thread that your entry is here.
Thanks given by:
orynge, if you look at jamz's first post in the mapping contest, it has the entries, ac_breach links you to here, so i'm sure its known
Thanks given by:
Noticed some problems regarding the ceiling at the outdoor spawn. Heightfield the area above the door/gate thing so you dont get as much of a view block.
Thanks given by: