block a mode from whole maprot
Was wondering how would i block a whole mode from the maprot or would i have to enter it manually?

for instance i know i can do -Aac_desert#5 block ctf in desert
but can i do something like -A#6 block pf from the whole maprot?
Thanks given by:
Nope, the only way I've found to do it is to -A it for all of the server's maps and disable uploads.

Checked the docs. http://assault.cubers.net/docs/commandline.html

Quote:-A#11 restricts mode 11 (tosok) with any map.

ctrl-f for -AN

It's odd though; I stuck -A#5 in my own servercmdline.txt, saved and restarted, connected, and successfully voted a CTF as a user. Tried with #11 and successfully voted a TOSOK so I don't know what's going wrong here. I have my server in debug and I'm not seeing any acknowledgement of the -A if there should be any.
Thanks given by:
lol one of his servers has like 100+ maps?
Thanks given by:
(20 Sep 11, 12:53AM)gambino Wrote: lol one of his servers has like 100+ maps?

u missed an extra 0
lol actually 1200+

eh, too bad then :/
really needed an easy way to block modes like pf, lss, t/osok from the ladder servers minix and jelly club..

its gunna be a pain now..
Thanks given by:
I knew it was either 100 or 1000 so I took he lower one and added a +
Thanks given by:
The docs may be updated. For the SVN.

http://actiongame.svn.sourceforge.net/vi...dline.html

Look at those.
Thanks given by:
Oh okay, so it seems the live docs are for SVN. 1104 doesn't support -A#n without the mapname. Bummer.
Thanks given by:
Did I see a Server Binary reference? :D
Thanks given by:
(20 Sep 11, 01:37AM)Jack Wrote: Oh okay, so it seems the live docs are for SVN. 1104 doesn't support -A#n without the mapname. Bummer.

yes, as it was pointed out recently in another thread, the online documentation doesn't exactly match with 1104.
;)
Thanks given by:
You could edit files and just make it not possible to play PF on your server although I think thats in the .exe . I can see why you'd want to block PF.
Thanks given by: