Blurry screen
Well as the title suggests Im having some issues with my screen in game.
My Assault Cube tend to go all blurry, when I play, at random times. This is very annoying, especially in clan matches, etc.
What I do is, that I quit AC and restart it, but does anyone know why this keeps happening, it's not like it's been a one day thing....
Would be very grateful for any suggestions.
Thanks given by:
Try to see if it has anything to do with your monitor, pressing the "auto" button should usually fix it.
Thanks given by:
What sort of monitor do you have? And what video card?
What are the video settings being used in-game?
Does the command /resetgl fix it (even temporarily)?
Thanks given by:
It could also be the video card overheating. Sounds like a hardware problem to me. Does it happen in other 3d games as well?
Thanks given by:
same thing happens to me, if i alt+tab then return sometimes my screen will look trippy as, also when i try to alt+tab while a map is loading my screen will like split into two screens each really distorted. its not my video cards as i have switched them and they run everything else very smoothly
Thanks given by:
Aye, on this computer, alt+tab either turns off gamma modification, or causes AC to throw an exception (!). When gamma is turned of, /resetgl turns it back on.
Thanks given by:
(27 Jul 10, 03:08PM)DES|V-Man Wrote: Aye, on this computer, alt+tab either turns off gamma modification, or causes AC to throw an exception (!). When gamma is turned of, /resetgl turns it back on.
Yeah it resets my gamma aswell, is there a way so i dont have to type /resetgl everytime?
Thanks given by:
you should probably use "fullscreen 0" to switch to windowed mode, then do whatever you need to do on the desktop, return the focus to AC and do "fullscreen 1".
Thanks given by:
Good idea.
Never tried it because of my impatience. I'll probably keybind that or summat.
Thanks given by: