KoBd| -new club is officially open!
KoBd| (Kind of a Big Deal) a sniper only club is now open to the public! To learn more about how to join and about us please visit our club site, and remember, this is NOT A CLAN! http://kobd.forumotion.com/ Feel free to flame my banner anytime ;)
Thanks given by:
Good luck hasty ;)
Thanks given by:
Thanks budd :)
Thanks given by:
But what if said players do not always use sniper -__-
Thanks given by:
:) thats why clubs are usually limited to people who enjoy that said activity or if they are skilled in it. You're not going to join a ski club if you're horrible at it, same with if you don't enjoy the activity :) 3m was a mapping club, and this is a sniper club.
Thanks given by:
However, what if you're skier but occasionally like to use the snowboard? Will your ski club accept skilled skiers that likewise use the snowboard leisurely?

I was continuing your analogy ;D
Thanks given by:
Me confused? your not a sniper only
Thanks given by:
omg double tag nub haste <3
Thanks given by:
Yeah, I play smg and ar when I need to :P obv thats the best choice but my sniper is my main weapon and I enjoy it the most :) I yes double tag!! :)
Thanks given by:
Alright so you can join if you use the other weapons. Just sniper as your main weapon?
Thanks given by:
Yes sir, everyone uses a diffrent weapon every now and then, you just have to enjoy the snipe and do well with it :)
Thanks given by:
Enjoy!
But also do well ok
Thanks given by:
Do we have to be as good as MyS at sniping?
Thanks given by:
No or they wouldn't get any members.
Thanks given by:
MyS.. Sniping.. LOL
Thanks given by:
MyS.. Sniping.. LOL
Thanks given by:
Melone's the only one that uses sniper in MyS...lol
Thanks given by:
MyS.. Sniping.. LOL
Thanks given by:
so thats why you were playing with |KoBd at the end of your name :p