Clan Server Needed.
Hey there, i need someone to host a server for me? for like 8 people.

Only ways i can pay are in runescape gp. (Yes, Runescape)
Thanks given by:
Sorry, most users (server owners) here run there own home server or have payed for a server.
Asking someone to set it up for you for free want go fare - but you can of course have luck.
Thanks given by:
(11 Sep 11, 02:04AM)DES|OpenSource Wrote: Sorry, most users (server owners) here run there own home server or have payed for a server.
Asking someone to set it up for you for free want go fare - but you can of course have luck.

Where could I "Buy" a server, and how much would it cost?
Thanks given by:
I could host a server for you, I just need to know how long. I could host for a month. How much would you pay for 1 month?
Thanks given by:
one can of spam
Thanks given by:
My suggestion (and hopefully a nice little guide) as follows:

Want a server? Do the following:

1. Set up a successful home server, run according to bandwidth and computer guide limits and play with ports. Afterwards, learn every thing about controlling an AC server: switches, cfg files, logging and demos, and just explore and get a good feel for running a server.

2. Feeling strong about running an AC server and you are fully dedicated into the game, then you have a few options:
a. Continue running your home server (Connection may be unstable)
b. Get a dedicated home network with at least an ethernet connection (Should have ethernet from step one)
c. Rent a server from someone else (Well known online company). This is called a VPS host. Make sure you are able to use their operating system, and have the cash to spend on it. Cost varies.

Do not do the following:

~Ask random people to host a server for you...
~Have someone you don't know or cannot get easy contact with host your server. Most people keep this inter clan and is an addition to your own server.
~Host on a home network you know cannot support what you want. (Computer connection and bandwidth)

If you really cannot host even a temporary home network server, then consider using one of the hundreds of already FREE hosted servers in AC. Having a server with a special title really isn't all that great. There are plenty of other servers out there for your use that OTHER people pay real money for. Explaining how to set up a server is an on your own process. The question is over asked whilst search is getting lonely.
Thanks given by: