children's behaviour
No comments, children's behaviour.
I dont know how some players got luck to join to good clans.

DEMO

Anyway I do not like similar behaviour to my mates , no mater who is it ...

|TaS_Vlad
Thanks given by:
so what was the point in posting it here other than for attention.
clearly an excuse, you're also blowing it out of hand.
in short,
[Image: 1279543784912.gif]
Thanks given by:
indeed. take it easy, mate. it's a game. this isn't even worth posting in your own forums.

[Image: 1278174452512.jpg]
Thanks given by:
i've seen much, much worse. there really is no point in posting this.
Thanks given by:
its up to you to post or not something, if admins will decide to delete, no problem.
Thanks given by:
what we're saying is, that while you do have the right to post this, it doesn't really prove anything. it's obvious imp and undead were just joking around, so let it rest.
Thanks given by:
You've got to pick your battles, mate.
Thanks given by:
(26 Jul 10, 09:26PM)Impaktd Wrote: [Image: 1278174452512.jpg]

I'm liking this.
Thanks given by:
He's just posting it to show how ridiculous some people are... It's perfectly fine for someone to leave at 1-1. It's a game, and things may pop up in RL so if people have to leave after 2 games. Im fine with that. Think Vlad is too, and Im sure many more are, clearly Imp and Undead don't.
Regarding their "behaviour" in game well... Last time I played them (think it was with Matasar) and we won 2-0, we were accused for all kinds of cheap playing styles, spamming, camping , etc. and even for hacking... Which speaks for itself.
@Vlad, I feel your frustration, but to be honest it's not worth it, because it's not going to change them or anything other than it gives the community another look at what they are like. So next time just refrain from playing them if you still have an issue with their "beahviour" or just ignore their chat.
Thanks given by:
(26 Jul 10, 09:26PM)Impaktd Wrote: [Image: 1278174452512.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(27 Jul 10, 04:01AM)Veritas Wrote: He's just posting it to show how ridiculous some people are... It's perfectly fine for someone to leave at 1-1. It's a game, and things may pop up in RL so if people have to leave after 2 games. Im fine with that. Think Vlad is too, and Im sure many more are, clearly Imp and Undead don't.
Regarding their "behaviour" in game well... Last time I played them (think it was with Matasar) and we won 2-0, we were accused for all kinds of cheap playing styles, spamming, camping , etc. and even for hacking... Which speaks for itself.
@Vlad, I feel your frustration, but to be honest it's not worth it, because it's not going to change them or anything other than it gives the community another look at what they are like. So next time just refrain from playing them if you still have an issue with their "beahviour" or just ignore their chat.

[Image: 1279544624949.gif]
Thanks given by:
............................................________
....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,
.............................,.-”...................................“-.,
.........................,/...............................................”:,
.....................,?......................................................\,
.................../...........................................................,}
................./......................................................,:`^`..}
.............../...................................................,:”........./
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../
............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/
..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}
...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../
...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\
................................`:,,...........................`\..............__
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\
...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\
Thanks given by:
Oh please. Grow up, Veritas.

First of all, it's clear that during the demo that because they are not moving, they are clearly discussing. Maybe it's:

A: I've to run
B: Can you stay for the last game?
A: Can't

or

A: We beat them, let's bounce
B: What excuse?
A: Well, it's almost 10:00..

etc.

Who knows. But, what I do know, is that it was just Undead somewhat taunting them. By the way, most of us at oNe know that TaS_Nade is just your brother, and you put your careface on just for him, because as you can see, no one else gives.

<Undead> also impaktd
<Undead> clearly he didnt have to go to bed
<Undead> because veritas is his brother and was just up at like 3am his time

"we were accused for all kinds of cheap playing styles, spamming, camping , etc. and even for hacking... Which speaks for itself."

Clearly it doesn't, because I'm here to fight your biased bs. Spamming? Yes. Camping even? Yes. Obviously, because you were. Am I lying? Do I ask for flaming? No. Don't lie if you truly were, which, obviously, you were if I typed it. Now, hacking? Take that shit elsewhere. You're full of it. Bring petty arguments to #one-chat or o-n-e.co.nr, because no one here cares (not that oNe does. Mostly just myself protecting integrity and keeping the lies and falsities away from public view).
[Image: FacePalm.gif]
Thanks given by:
[Image: 1279545155701.gif]
Thanks given by:
If you don't have anything useful to say, don't post.
Thanks given by: