AC Premier League Autumn 2011
Hi,
Id like to inform you about League.

[Image: AWS2lVVy.png]

From today all news and info will be posted only in League page.

MAIN INFO :

Tournament will start 18 september and will take 14 weeks, till 25 december.
Till 17 september we will accept application from clans. Currently we have 6 clans participated and only two open spots. From all applied clans I will choose only best and active. If we will not find 8 clans, we will play with less number.

Link to rules
Link to main League page
Link to apply

DISCUSSIONS :

This weekend I will open discussion and polls topics about some parts of rules, server list and about map list. Discussion will be only in tas site, but everybody who have ideas and wanna make league better are welcome.

COMMISION :

For fair and clear league I will organize commission, which will solve controversial questions by voting. Into commission can join one player from each participated clan. You can suggest your member in PM to me, but be sure that he is active and accurate.

OTHER STUFF :
1. All matches from league I will ask you to upload only in tas site or matches will be not count. (how to do it I will describe in “Results” section of league)
2. Live stream of matches can made only my agreement between clans and ACtv.
3. Also im able to stream matches too, so you can ask me.
4. To announce Live match time you can ask AC-inter, me by PM or post it in tas site.

For the present that all.
Thanks,
Vlad
Thanks given by:
Yeeeeesss Thankksss!
Thanks given by:
thx vlad, this is what makes the fun
Thanks given by:
Cool never knew there was a league but I'm not stuck with a clan 'coz well I'm in 21 of them and just gave up.
Thanks given by: