Boxcutter's Violent GFX, items.jpg (Made!)
Well, having recently downloaded AC again, I looked for the mods which I orginally had. Boxcutter's GFX is one of them. It seemed to be a popular choice for people. So I was wondering, was the items.jpg ever modified? If not, I'm currently making it myself. However, if there is an already changed one, I'll use that. xD
Thanks given by:
[Image: items.png]

Okay, here's a version that I've done. Scaled the images down, and made my own carbine one, although I'll admit it's not as good as Boxcutters it'll do me! :)
Thanks given by:
Very nice :O

If you're looking for other mods then my suggestion is Protox's mod. That's what I use (although I'm tempted to change now :P)
Thanks given by:
Thanks, Frog :) All credit goes to boxcutter though. The items file had to be modified for this patch and I didn't know if anyone had done it. The whole package of his work can be found Here
Thanks given by:
To bad BoxCutter left AC.

In my opinion the "Violent GFX" should have gone official as a skin package you could choose when you start AC for the first time.
Thanks given by:
It certainly was a nice piece of work. :) I thought people may like this, so it can be used again! :D
Thanks given by:
Woah, looks very nice :D
Thanks given by:
Thanks for this. :)
Thanks given by:
No problem at all :)
Thanks given by:
Boxy <3 :D
Thanks given by: