GTactiX AC Map Pack
For those who don't know, GTactix is a program for "Create tactics and team strategies for any video game". During the ACWC I made a Map Pack for the Team Spain and I now wish to share it (improved) with all the community.

The Map Pack consists on all the 26 Official Maps of Assault Cube plus some icons taken from the game (ammo, health, etc.) and from the standards of other GTactix Map Packs. The maps comes with no extra detail due to the large variety of game modes that exists on AC.

The download link, in case it won't be included on the Map Vault list, is http://clan-ed.com/gtactix/ac.gtmp.

GGz!
Thanks given by:
I don't understand... what is this?
Thanks given by:
It looks like Dade's file is aimed at people who already use GTactix, so, if you don't, pay their website a visit.
Thanks given by:
So this GTactiX is basically a program that lets you edit map images, so you can like show some kind of strategy with arrows and icons? Much better than Paint then xD
Thanks given by:
(06 Sep 11, 11:31PM)|BC|Wolf Wrote: So this GTactiX is basically a program that lets you edit map images, so you can like show some kind of strategy with arrows and icons? Much better than Paint then xD

Yeah essentially, I've played with it a bit and so has the_andyman, having the map packs already done is awesome, great work!
Thanks given by:
Only windows :(
Thanks given by: