If you became president...
If you became president, what would you do?

Thanks given by:
President of what?
Thanks given by:
If I was Ruler of NZ I'd make Kiwi put in some maps ...
Thanks given by:
I'd make failing a good thing. So I'd be amazing.
Thanks given by:
President/Ruler of anywhere
Thanks given by:
Ban guns. Raise taxes on the rich. Ban automobiles from being made to go faster than 30 mph.

Thanks given by:
I wouldn't vote for you :0 I'm saving mine for later. I probably will get some warning points too lol
Thanks given by:
Make it illegal to cheat in AC.
Punishable by 3 months in prison.
Repeat offenses get 6 months in prison.
Thanks given by:
Legalize and regulate currently illegal drugs, create consistent firearms safety education requirements for licensing, adopt the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, and require ISPs to provide service without interference or restriction of usage not already prohibited by law.
Thanks given by:
Quote:About 115 people die every day in vehicle crashes in the United States -- one death every 13 minutes.
And over 40,000 dead each year from car accidents. Going by this website.
30 mph or less, cars = Saving more lives.
and I'm seeing 10,000+ per year dead by gunshots on my current search.
^all U.S stats.

K just saved dozens of thousands of lives per year.
And people would complain too, anyways. :p
"Rage I can't shoot defenseless animals anymore to show off my amazing manly power."

But yeah those things wouldn't pass anyways due to Republicans mad that they wouldn't be able to show off their manly power by sniping a deer. Oh well. ;)
Thanks given by:
But your missing the point Nightmare, we don't need more people in the world..we've got enough.

Hmm mm I'd start by reducin greenhouse emissions...wait I would start by quitting and moving on. Its all a bunch of crap. Capitalism...I wouldn't be able to change shit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C773n-aqass
Thanks given by:
I'd legalize gay marriage. I'd legalize weed, in order to tear down the weed market underculture, as if it's legalized, we could regulate it, and then there wouldn't be a need for someone to go buy it from someone else when they could walk to a store and get it. I'd input intelligence tests when going for a gun license. Intelligence tests for driving license.

Raise teaching salary to 50K, ect. ect.
Thanks given by:
I would
- legalize marijuana/hashish

Well, that's all. I don't have many dreams in mind.
Thanks given by:
[Image: forty-four-inch-brims.gif]
Thanks given by:
Quote:I'd legalize gay marriage.

Yeah, I knew I was forgetting something.

Also, intelligence tests to have children.

And use the internet.

That one especially.
Thanks given by:
I'd dominate the world starting off with NZ. Nuke Australia. Nuke Asia. Nuke Europe. Nuke Canada. Nuke Africa. Nuke Antarctica. Free whoppers! I'd make everyone eat whoppers for dinner in honor for me. The cheeseburger and then the candy whoppers for desert.
Thanks given by:
Yeah, stupid people shouldn't be allowed to pass on their genes. If they can't pass a simple test, they clearly have nothing to offer the world. Plus, eventually all the stupid people will die out and the earth will populated by a super-race of geniuses. Yes, this is the solution we are looking for.
Thanks given by:
@whop:
http://www.endofworld.net/
Thanks given by:
http://www.wwwdotcom.com/

Anyway, if I was ruler of the universe/God, I would get rid of lag once and for all!
Thanks given by:
1/ Legalize cannabis.
1a/ Tax cannabis.
1b/ Introduce cannabis licenses (selling and using)
1c/... PROFIT!

..2/ Complete overhaul on driving licences
2a/ retest the over 45's
2b/ retest every 5 years. Why? less people on the road, less crashes, less death/injury, less emmisions.
2c/ ...PROFIT! from people paying to have there licence redo's every 5 years.

3/ Ban halal and other related means or animal torture slaughter.
4/ become a dictator... so i can ACCTUALLY inforce this shiz!
5/make it a criminal offence to modify games to give you an in-game advantage. lol
Thanks given by:
If I was president i honestly implement a fee in usage selling of drugs so it isn't illegal anymore, hence no more drug related violence no more weapon traffic.

Missing frame*

Profit. :)
Thanks given by:
:Off-topic What the hell is wrong with so many people wanting to legalize Cannabis (apart from Jack who wants ALL drugs to be legalized. YAY! Double YAY! YAY x 9000! ...)
Cannabis should be legalized but I haven´t seen one of yall saying a good reason, except Mai Mee Tur with the black market one. Cannabis is a very dangerous drug and it should be implemented primarily to help people with serious illness such as Eating Disorders, Cancer, Arthritis... Then, if someone wants to make an abnormal use of it, I would highly recommend to pass the subject trough various tests and speeches, with a serious focus on this drugs medium-long range horrible effects. Nowadays mostly NONE of the people using AND abusing Marihuana are concise on what this drug does to your body and your brain, and I find disturbing seeing people freely addressing the legalization of this drug on a public forum of a game who lots of underage play and who can access the forum, WITHOUT warning of the side effects having being mentioned. Please guys, seek medical advice if you are using Cannabis. (This I speak "thanks" to 9 years of Cannabis ruling my life )

:On-topic Well, i would start by FORCING [ :) ] everyone over 18 to watch THIS: [video=googlevideo]http://video.google.es/videoplay?docid=3932487043163636261[/video] and make them focus on what they think is wrong with the video to KILL anyone who disagrees [ XD ].
Then, I would focus on the new generations and start to teach them towards the reach of THAT ^ goal. End of "THE EVIL" on wherever should be accomplished over two or three generations.
Thanks given by:
In my case drugs are the most importan source of violence in my country, if you took that profit from them, there's no longer a reason to fight over it.

But yeah drugs legal or not are not a great point to start as a president hehehe.
Thanks given by:
Hmm, looks like drugs are really peoples' most important concern. Public debt? Healthcare? Economy? Pfft, who cares.
Srsly :D

(04 Sep 11, 11:33AM)jAcKRoCk* Wrote: In my case drugs are the most importan source of violence in my country, if you took that profit from them, there's no longer a reason to fight over it.
I doubt that at this point, if you took out the drugs, they would either settle on something else or fight even harder for control of the few leftover sources of income.
Thanks given by:
@tempest Watch this!
Thanks given by:
Quote::Off-topic What the hell is wrong with so many people wanting to legalize Cannabis (apart from Jack who wants ALL drugs to be legalized. YAY! Double YAY! YAY x 9000! ...)

Note that these things that you linked are showing the results of drugs that are currently illegal. How's that working out for you? :D

Perhaps the heroin and meth users there would be better off if their drugs of choice were legal and regulated for safety, and they were provided with education for safe use.

Quote:Nowadays mostly NONE of the people using AND abusing Marihuana are concise on what this drug does to your body and your brain,

1. Happy
2. Hungry
3. Sleepy
4. Muscle relaxant
5. Relieve intraocular pressure (treat glaucoma)
6. Antispasmodic (treat seizure)
7. Reduce tumor growth
8. Treat ADHD without negative effects of amphetamines
9. Literally impossible to overdose
10. Dependence negligible, withdrawal effects mild

Clearly we must ban this dangerous drug immediately.

(Especially if it makes you write like that.)

Also:http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=portugal-drug-decriminalization
Thanks given by:
(04 Sep 11, 11:53AM)paulmuaddibKA Wrote: @tempest Watch this!

If you ask me, Scientism is bound to fail just like communism. Human minds don't work that way, forget it.
Thanks given by:
It's sad how alcohol is legal and kills more people than marijuana. That's more than enough.
Thanks given by:
(04 Sep 11, 12:10PM)tempest Wrote:
(04 Sep 11, 11:53AM)paulmuaddibKA Wrote: @tempest Watch this!

If you ask me, Scientism is bound to fail just like communism. Human minds don't work that way, forget it.

Yes.
Thanks given by:
(04 Sep 11, 11:58AM)Jack Wrote:
Quote::Off-topic What the hell is wrong with so many people wanting to legalize Cannabis (apart from Jack who wants ALL drugs to be legalized. YAY! Double YAY! YAY x 9000! ...)

Note that these things that you linked are showing the results of drugs that are currently illegal. How's that working out for you? :D

Quote:Nowadays mostly NONE of the people using AND abusing Marihuana are concise on what this drug does to your body and your brain,

1. Happy
2. Hungry
3. Sleepy
4. Muscle relaxant
5. Relieve intraocular pressure (treat glaucoma)
6. Antispasmodic (treat seizure)
7. Reduce tumor growth
8. Treat ADHD without negative effects of amphetamines
9. Literally impossible to overdose
10. Dependence negligible, withdrawal effects mild

Ok, are you serious?
There can be no good use of Heroin, Cocaine or Meth, outside recreational or medical use. If you are in for a Heroin or Meth trip just for laughs something is clearly wrong with you, because we live in a world where we are attached to Knowledge and thats a bond you wont break.
So, Jack, you have glaucoma, a tumor, seizures, are sad, not hungry, insomniac and suffer muscle pain? WOW!
1. Depression
2. Eating disorders
3. Sleep disorders
4. Clumsiness
5. Medical use
6. Medical use
7. LOL, how could get a tumor in the first time? Maybe SMOKING helped.
8. Serious mental illnesses, ADHD I have and never smoking weed helped me, it got me more anxious and less focused.
9. Serious mental illnesses DUE to overdose. Fairly easy, IMO.
10. Very addictive and very difficult to stop consuming.

@tempest Please enlighten me on how human brain works, XD. Im pretty sure its not a problem of Communism vs Capitalism Vs Scientism. Its an EDUCATIONAL problem. We, as human beings ,are a result of our genetic heritage and our social environment. If we focus on these two things there is nothing we cannot achieve. The genetic factor has been shown that can be surpassed (LINK) and the environmental one can be easily be adjusted if given the right "weapons". Im not saying it can be achieved on our current generation, but im sure humanity has to change as we know it today for a greater communion between ourselves.
Thanks given by: