3 shot bursts
Is it possible to make it so my assault rifle doesn't just spray fire. Example, i push the button and it shoots only three bullets instead of all at one time! I feel this would help me practice for shooting across the map!
Thanks given by:
Sorry, whop.

It's possible for it to be scripted, but many people consider it cheating, and the devs don't really like it.
Thanks given by:
it will give you an unfair advantage, and you know why. Therefore i don't recomend you to script it, i believe RR did it once to test some things.
Thanks given by:
I never did it. Someone else did but they got shut down.

I displayed a hardcoded C-Pistol. This wasn't even my code :P
Thanks given by:
Combat Pistol <3
Thanks given by:
We had a little chat here in the office, and we think you should lift your finger earlier, so manual burst.. I guess.
Thanks given by:
you can tap/click really really fast :)
Thanks given by:
(02 Sep 11, 07:31AM)jAcKRoCk* Wrote: it will give you an unfair advantage, and you know why. Therefore i don't recomend you to script it, i believe RR did it once to test some things.

Not really, it doesnt give you any advantage at all, i can say that its not very usefull, not for close range.
Just take advantage of your full auto machine guns :D, empty your clip on the enemie at close range, control your bursts at long range manually.
Thanks given by: