Thanks AC!
First off, i have been gaming on PC for a while after i played my xbox.
then after buying loads of rubbish, cheap games for stores and having them breaking the day i got them i decided to look online.

at the time i had no money so i thought i would look for a free game on the internet, fat chance i thought but i found loads and started downloading.

i first went for WarRock, but it would'nt work, something to do with my graffix card.
then i downloaded Combat arms, same problem. i did fix it but i was plaged with lagg and textures issues.
then i downloaded Crossfire, which i had a good run with but at the end of it all, there were too many hackers then i could be bothered with and it generally annoyed me.

then i found Assault Cube. oooh the joy of lagg free, hacker free gaming. it has a great comunity and dedicated designers and moderators, you know who you are.

this thread is just to thank everyone involved in making this game and the people who play it, your really making a difference. thanks!
Thanks given by:
Quote:hacker free gaming
:/ haha.
We're working on it though!
Thanks given by:
(25 Jul 10, 10:55PM)DES|V-Man Wrote:
Quote:hacker free gaming
:/ haha.
We're working on it though!

belive me, compared to the other games, its hacker free. plus, there is an anti cheat on the new patch. patch? do i call it a patch?
Thanks given by:
Version.
The difference between 1.0 and 1.1 is like the difference between Halo 2 and Halo 3. But don't tell anyone I compared AC to any other game! D:
Thanks given by:
Bad, Bad V-Man!
* ärkefiende slaps DES|V-Man with CounterStrike and Halo
Thanks given by:
D: dang, you caught me!
Thanks given by: