New map ac_lotus
[Image: lotus1s.jpg]
Hey everyone Just wanted to officially let you all know about my next map coming out. I started ac_lotus as a dm/ffa map over a year ago. Since then I took a break, came back and I expanded on the idea and map I had already. With the help of my clanmate |BC|$N!P3R* I was able to buckle down and get to finishing it recently. And turning it into the large ctf/ffa map it is today.

Its unfortunately a few days from being released/completed. Spawns and pickup to add and what not. But I thought I'd let you all see that its there, since someone me and sniper don't know has gotten the map as well. So we didn't want any misunderstandings in the future when it came to ownership.

Download: http://www.quadropolis.us/node/3125

Updated, fixed some texture and spawn bugs, re-uploaded.

Find any more let me know! :)
Thanks, DogDancing
Thanks given by:
Good screen, we wait to download map! )
Thanks given by:
Man, you showed me a version of it when I just got into BC - so long ago :O
I'm glad it will get published and wont gather dust somewhere :)
Thanks given by:
Hey Dog,

How about putting this on the TyD rotation?
Thanks given by:
Man, that mapshot reminds me of Shine :)
Thanks given by:
Update, Map out ready for download and play. ac_lotus is a mostly natural nothing modern in the map, sticking to a more castle style. The pickups are scattered around, but you'll find most of the goodies(eg, health, armor) in the middle of the map. So be ready to engage; for your side castle/base, and gain control over your side of lotus! Have fun guys hope you enjoy it, comments critics welcome.

http://www.quadropolis.us/files/packages_21.zip

Thanks rob, yah long time ago. Yah pwnage, fill free to add to your maprot.
Thanks given by:
btw dog...
me and fundog found like 10 more glitches :D
good luck fixing ^^

otherwise it's a very nice map but im missing some atmosphere... lighting is just the same all over the map...
Thanks given by:
Thanks mate, yah updated a little fixed a few more bugs.
Thanks given by: