Some gameplay of my mods ( In HD!)
Hey guys,
I recently made some gameplay footage of my mods.
I posted them here, to get some feedback.
Yep, I know, we played against bots, but otherewise the video would be full of, "you got fragged" ect. :D

Spoon mod

Dragunov

Spiked mace

Crossbow

Thanks given by:
Holy crap! You ain't horribly slow and that spoon ain't extremely inefficient.
Thanks given by:
That spoon is just hilarious, especially the sound it makes :D
Thanks given by:
Thanks Temtest :)

@ V-Man: That will change in the future ;)

Crossbow video works now too, please give me some feedback on the animation...
Thanks given by:
Oh, lol, you used the MC's bow sound for the crossbow, haha. Good job mate :).

The next step would be to fix the arms and animations:
- the crossbow (left hand is grabbing the tip of the crossbow with the back palm facing the left side, I think it would look better with the back palm facing the ground, holding the crossbow under the tip).

- the spoon (in the animation it looks like the spoon just goes up and down, I don't know if it would be possible, but if you could make it have an effect as if you would kind of pull the spoon back before bringing it down for the slash; as if to gain some power and momentum, that'd be great).

- the spiked mace (to me it looks like the wrist is creating the power for the slash, which looks and is quite weird, I don't know if it would be possible to just as the spoon, make the animation look like it is pulling the mace back to make it look more like the power is coming from the arm).

- the dragunov (the left arm looks too straight and unnatural, if you could make it look like the arm is somewhat bent like it usually is in real life that would be cool).

Hope my feedback helps, and once again, gut gemacht :)

Thanks given by:
I love them all, truly love them all.
Thanks given by:
(26 Aug 11, 02:03AM)|BC|Wolf Wrote: if you could make it have an effect as if you would kind of pull the spoon back before bringing it down for the slash; as if to gain some power and momentum, that'd be great

I would agree if the knife attack (and basically all others) weren't instantaneous. At the very moment the animation begins, the slash has already happened. :S Not sure how to balance that out in an animation, but I agree that if it were feasible, it'd be worth it.
Thanks given by:
has no-one modded it so when you select the mod the kill message matches it.
eg. you spooned xxx, or you maced yyy.
Thanks given by:
(26 Aug 11, 06:42AM)MykeGregory Wrote: has no-one modded it so when you select the mod the kill message matches it.
eg. you spooned xxx, or you maced yyy.

Wait 'til next version. ;)

EDIT: Too ninja for Myke to see.
Thanks given by:
(26 Aug 11, 06:42AM)MykeGregory Wrote: you spooned xxx
lol

Next version will have that feature available, that's why nobody is going through the trouble to mod it now.

Edit: ninja'd by a fruit
Thanks given by:
ahhh. Thanks V.

And nice mods.
Thanks given by:
Oh, thanks to all. :)

@ BC|Wolf|: Dankeschön ;). No really, thanks for your feedback.
This Dragunov thing with the long arms will be fixed in the next version (and then, you'll get a black skin too :D).
To the Crossbow: Um, could be possible, but I've to look, if I have some back-up files with the skeletal animation. Otherwise I'd have to do the animation again, which would be too much effort. I overworked the Crossbow already, with more texture details, and it's abit smaller :)
To the Spiked Mace and the Spoon: Sorry to say this, but it isn't possible cause: If you click on your mouse, the knife INSTANTLY attacks, with no time delay :/
So, it won't be possible to gain some power, or it would & sound look totally odd...
Thanks given by:
awesome :)
Thanks given by:
Sniper shot sounds are from minecraft skeleton :p
Thanks given by:
Not really, it's from freesounds.org.
And it looks like notch has looked up there too^^
Thanks given by:
Lol. If the sniper trail wasn't there, the crossbow would be sweeter.

GJ
Thanks given by:
Nah, yes, but with what would you scope then? ;)
Thanks given by:
/maxtrail 0
Thanks given by: