Weapon Menu Files missing
when i was modding, my computer deleted the menu files for the weapons in AC! i need help finding the original files for them! PLZ HELP!!! :(
Thanks given by:
Download it new,
or look in your bin (I don't know what it's called in english :s). I mean the ordner on your computer, where all your deleted files are going to ;)
Thanks given by:
Please don't put so many exclamation marks in the thread title. We're in a recession.

I'm curious if anyone has actually calculated the cost of unnecessary punctuation in digital documents.

Edit: I got 1.25E-6 (US) cents per unnecessary mark. That's making generous assumptions of course.
Thanks given by:
(25 Aug 11, 12:50AM)Dementium4ever Wrote: Download it new,
or look in your bin (I don't know what it's called in english :s). I mean the ordner on your computer, where all your deleted files are going to ;)

thanks i fixed it :D
(25 Aug 11, 12:54AM)Mael Wrote: Please don't put so many exclamation marks in the thread title. We're in a recession.

I'm curious if anyone has actually calculated the cost of unnecessary punctuation in digital documents.

Edit: I got 1.25E-6 (US) cents per unnecessary mark. That's making generous assumptions of course.

im so sorry dud i didnt know lol
Thanks given by: