frames per second fps
My fps drops from 150 to 20 in game... here is my specs...

System Manufacturer: Acer
System Model: Extensa 5230
Processor: Intel Celeron 900 @ 2.20 GHz, 2194 MHz, 1 core
OS Name: Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium
Available Physical Memory (RAM): 1.65GB
Graphics Card: Intel (Default that came with the CPU)

I downloaded ac and started playing at first my fps was really bad so I did the following things...

32 bit to 16 bit color
all settings in-game lowest
defragmented computer
scanned for virus
took apart and cleaned the fan in my laptop (this helped the heat issue)

now I can get 150 fps but it drops to 20 and goes back over and over in game... I want it to be stable can anyone help me? thank you
Thanks given by:
I run a MacBook and snow leopard and I have the same problem! I did a post like this an nothing fixed it! Maybe it will be different for your though I doubt anything will change.
Thanks given by:
fps can drop due to, to many proceses in background, graphic card over load ( or on board graphics )

you can also go to task manager and right click AC and allocate/give AC higher percentage of CPU, and can make things smoother.
-Note: if you do this, if you minimize ac to do other tasks, everythign will be slow, since you gave AC more cpu, but if you dont minimize to check irc etc, than you will be fine, and once you exit AC the cpu is distributed like normal.

you can try lower resolutions, /vsync 0, /maxfps 1000 ( seems like you may have done that )
Thanks given by:
/fpsrange 100 150
? :|
Thanks given by:
Thanks joe that helped a ton!!! I love you man lol
Thanks given by:
Solved? Hooray!
Thanks given by:
(01 Sep 11, 07:54PM)Jeno Wrote: Thanks joe that helped a ton!!! I love you man lol

Sweet score ! anytime man

Thanks given by: