Who Will Win the ACwc?
(24 Aug 11, 03:14AM)Marreira Wrote: Your mistake, we're still in great shape ... The point is that we do not have the weapon and the sight of the predator. This is the reality

Need better sights to fire down? Change your FOV.
Prove you're a great team with skilled players who haven't lost form, adapt to the new weapons and start winning again, THEN win the tournament. This is the reality.

You're still great players. But I just think in this moment in time, you are not real opposition for the likes of France A who steamroll every team they come across.
Thanks given by:
Just Iran.<33333
Thanks given by:
I dunno.
Just wait for the tournament to end and then you'll know!
:D
Thanks given by:
[Image: tAnWT.png]

Luc@s and his bad comments over the north africans brilliant sportsmanship, now what will he do to punish himself?
Thanks given by:
lmao
it's the only thing you found to criticize me :(
so ridiculous, childish, ... but we didn't expect much better from you.
PS : stop trying to join #acwc, youre banned for good reasons.
Thanks given by:
Xenon y u no intermission?!
Thanks given by:
Well, I think the favorites are the team who use the mapoverview on radar's place. Modified clients ftw!
Thanks given by:
Xenon..is a sad excuse for a troll...give it up girl :D
Thanks given by:
(27 Aug 11, 01:48AM)Sacerockin Wrote: Well, I think the favorites are the team who use the mapoverview on radar's place. Modified clients ftw!

For the first time, I agree with you Sacer.

Thanks given by:
(27 Aug 11, 01:48AM)Sacerockin Wrote: Well, I think the favorites are the team who use the mapoverview on radar's place. Modified clients ftw!

only me and exodus use it while spectating and we can't hit with the mod turned on. Apart from that, something useful to say ?
Thanks given by:
Ontopic pl0x.

EDIT: And I F1 to the winner versus Australia A.
Thanks given by:
(27 Aug 11, 01:56PM)Luc@s Wrote:

only me and exodus use it while spectating and we can't hit with the mod turned on. Apart from that, something useful to say ?

Or atleast, thats what you want us to think!
Thanks given by:
[Image: prozac.gif]

do you have any proof ? Then stfu, kthxbye
Thanks given by:

http://acwc.us.to/rules/

Nobody in this tournament has a modified client, since lucas and others checked if every player use the correct assaultcube version.

/offtopic
Thanks given by:
(27 Aug 11, 03:09PM)Shorty Wrote:
(27 Aug 11, 01:56PM)Luc@s Wrote:

Or atleast, thats what you want us to think!

Others have it, but only they have used it in the tourney. Nice try.
Thanks given by: