Operator Abuse in the AssaultCube IRC
[10:44] =-= Mode #assaultcube +b |KH|MusicMan10!*@* by B}Zarj_afk
[10:44] =-= YOU (|KH|MusicMan10) have been booted from #assaultcube by B}Zarj_afk (B}Zarj_afk)

It's unfortunate that I have to make this post here, but actions such as these can not go without consequences. I was simply minding my own business in the AC IRC channel, when I was ruthlessly banned by one of the operators, Zarj. He gave no reason for the ban, and I can only assume he did it because of personal issues he has with me, as I had not spoken in the channel for at least an hour. I find it disgusting that he let his own problems with me influence his judgement as IRC operator, and I would appreciate it if I was unbanned as soon as possible.

Thank you and goodbye.
Thanks given by:
full log
(03:43:14 PM) --> B}Zarj_afk (~Zarj@<...>.abhsia.telus.net) has joined #assaultcube
(03:43:14 PM) * Q gives channel operator status to B}Zarj_afk
(03:44:31 PM) * B}Zarj_afk sets ban on |KH|MusicMan10!*@*
(03:44:38 PM) <-- B}Zarj_afk has kicked |KH|MusicMan10 from #assaultcube (B}Zarj_afk)
(03:44:41 PM) <-- B}Zarj_afk has quit (Quit: Zarj's Webcomics - http://zarj.tk)
Thanks given by:
agreed, what you get when your to 1337 MM
Thanks given by:
This a bloody disgrace, again what we have here is a brutal abuse of power by the ruling elite of AC because of personal vendettas. Your dictatorship will no longer be tolerated.
Thanks given by:
Let me just assure the AC community that this action was taken to ensure the peace and enjoyment of all players of AC.
In an attempt to prevent any further dispute or flamewars that might occur in #assaultcube, or any attempts to cause such interactions to occur, I took preventative measures. I deemed these measures necessary at the time. If any other operators on #assaultcube feel the need to remove my preventative measures, they are free to do so.

Your community operative representative,
Zarj
Thanks given by:
you can't troll mate.
Thanks given by:
AC has gone to such a way that people like Zarj are its IRC Operators?!
Thanks given by:
+1^.
Thanks given by:
this is an outrage
Thanks given by:
Dearest community members,

If you are for whatever reason unhappy with your experience in #assaultcube, please feel free to contact our community service department at [email protected].

Your community operative representative,
Zarj
Thanks given by:
I got the kindest response from [email protected] when facing my troubles with the ban. Take your music there, musicman10, and a peaceful solution will happen.

may not be faithfull
Thanks given by:
Oh look, another closed thread.
Thanks given by: