ACWC Ban Incidents
(17 Aug 11, 04:18AM)MusicMan10 Wrote: [Image: 25jxxqh.jpg]
Best idea I've seen in this thread so far. Rest assured that you're not alone, Zarj...
Thanks given by:
/offtopic: Lol.

/ontopic: Lol.

Mod edit: You're offtopic.
Thanks given by:
You ought to move that to quotes, as this doesn't really have to do with the incidents.
Thanks given by:
don't you hate it when you missread posts....
Thanks given by:
There is a difference between trolling and what MM10 Jason, Xenon, Undead are all doing.
They are annoying anyone they see on the IRC as on AC as on the ACtv cast (insulting pwnage ets...), they know that they are annoying everyone and they love it. They try to destroy all we can bring, they are always very insulting and agressive, most of them are already banned/blacklisted on forums, IRC, AssaultCube.
They are banned from the ACwc but they continue to make the same errors for what they get banned. (@Undead) And they never stop to say "why ban, it's unfair! you hate AUS!".
They insults referees and admins, they are worst than me.
Musicman10 never stop with his annoying and destructive posts/thread, Xenon and Jason follow, quote and say "true" or other shitty comments.
The last post i see is from Xenon who exactly say "Troll.".

As Musicman10 said: you all disgust me
Thanks given by:
I totally agree with you exo.
Thanks given by:
Can't you see that that is what they want. You're making long messages about them, giving them attention. Just ignore them and I'm sure they will stop.
Thanks given by:
Ily Exoduss<3

Nickname:
 ‎‪Sqlut‎‬‎ (42)
Unique ID:
rfLBzDpJDxZQkTrwRQK1ddSAm5k=
Database ID:
Description:
****/maxtroll 20*****

trolololol
Thanks given by:
(17 Aug 11, 04:57PM)Xenon Wrote: Ily Exoduss<3