SVN Update Error
First, before I begin describing, I couldn't help but laugh when this occurred. Maybe you can find the humor in this also.

Ok, there I was, updating my SVN, when I get an error:
[Image: mysteriouserror.png]
Odd little error I had not encountered. So I decide to update it again. Updated the SVN 5 times and kept producing the same error.

I then get the bright idea to test what it had downloaded. I run the SVN, and it loads just fine, except for one thing. All text was replaced with the "No Texture" texture. My reaction: O__O I managed to get a screenshot (F12) which then crashed my game. What a hell of a day :S

[Image: 20110929164454acdesertd.jpg]

I thought it was hilarious. It was hard as hell to get on a server, but somehow i did.
Could someone explain what happened? Was the image that has all characters used in-game removed? That's the only conclusion i can come to. lol i was amused to say the least.
Thanks given by:
The actual issue is the aborted SVN update. Not sure what's happening there, maybe a bug in Tortoise? I can update just fine via command-line svn.

The other problems are just follow-ups - the binary probably wasn't updated due to the updating interruption. I wonder how you managed to get on a server, though - the protocol number was bumped in the meantime.
Thanks given by:
I'm updating to revision 6659 fine with Tortoise.
Thanks given by:
I have the latest version of TortoiseSVN installed and its still giving me the same error. :|
Any recommendations on trying another SVN updater? Maybe it is Tortoise messing with me lol
Thanks given by:
It might be that your local repository has become fubar (f*cked up beyond all repair) .. you may want to try getting a completely fresh checkout!
Thanks given by:
(30 Sep 11, 07:40PM)JamJamTheCalcMan Wrote: I have the latest version of TortoiseSVN installed and its still giving me the same error. :|

Ah, I ignored the recent update...
Thanks given by:
Well now it's working. Must have been the recent change in revision. :)
I am no longer suspicious of tortoise :p
Thanks given by: