AssaultCube 2?
What if you made an AssaultCube 2 and it had a campaign and you can rank up in multiplayer and it had 22 guns and u had to unlock them 1 by 1 in Multi ..... well how about some more weapons and maps and maybe an upgrade in the graphics just a little??
Thanks given by:
lol'd. How about you played cod. Kbai
Thanks given by:
Discussed over and over and over...

You will hardly see something like this.
Thanks given by:
Hardly!
Means there could be a possibility :P
* Oracle goes to check the Devs' covert operations underground deep within the well of ac_desert...
What do you think them power lines on ac_power were for? To power a new game ofc!
Thanks given by:
i certainly hope there will never be a ranking system. personally it's degrading. thats what mmorpg's are for. if you want mmo, try Dungeon Fighter Online. about the only rpg i like lol
Thanks given by:
With this alias would never be fun.
Thanks given by:
Go back to COD if you want something like this.

AC is it's own game, not a copy of another game.
Thanks given by:
You all speak about COD but i bet you all use the rifle? ;)
Thanks given by:
Whats AR got to do with cod? :P
Thanks given by:
*sigh*
Assaultcube is Assaultcube. It isn't any other game. However, there is no reason (other than as a point of pride) that an idea should be rejected just because another game already does it.
Of course, OP's requests were a bit 'pie in the sky', especially since we are still waiting on that next version, let alone a sequel to the smash hit from an overworked, unpaid dev team.
Thanks given by:
(12 Aug 11, 03:02AM)Lantry Wrote: from an overworked, unpaid dev team.
<3

Thanks given by:
COD is not about skill.....just a military game of Hide and seek
Thanks given by:
Well all i would like to see is some new weapons some more maps and maybe if they can an upgrade in the graphics just a little bit
Thanks given by:
New weapons: Sure, maybe in the next releases *cough* Combat Pistol *cough*.
More maps: Definielty, the next release contains 2 more maps, and they will be constantly added.
Updates on the graphic: No! AC is developed for the lowest-end PC's out there, and this fact won't change.

And why don't you play COD or Unreal Tournament 3, when you won't more weapons, more
maps and better graphic's?

Oh, I forgot. For more maps in COD, you've to pay 15€ :atomrofl:
Thanks given by:
Ranking up just brings more ego issues to the table, without it we have "fights" over stupid things like who's better than who and what not, if you have a rank that will just make those arguments even more common, and you will have tons of 11 year old kids telling you that you suck.

More weapons means affecting the game dynamics as estates in the forgotten weapon balance thread(?), by adding a new weapon you need to adjust the others so it wont change the game much, and as far as I remember it's not easy to keep everyone happy with the weapons.

As for maps in Akimbo we have tons of them to download, most of them are great and very very fun.

Thanks given by:
if you want more guns, go try Urban Terror. Graphically it's similar but you have a wider variety of guns.
Thanks given by:
Whaaaaa...there was 23425162 threads about this
Thanks given by:
How'd you arrive at that number, my good sir?
Thanks given by:
It's easy new weapons + coolest graphics ^2 / 5 = 23425162 :)
Thanks given by:
(12 Aug 11, 01:42AM)Mr.OpTic Wrote: Whats AR got to do with cod? :P

(12 Aug 11, 05:19AM)lucky Wrote: COD is not about skill....

Thanks given by:
(12 Aug 11, 10:37PM).ExodusS* Wrote:
(12 Aug 11, 01:42AM)Mr.OpTic Wrote: Whats AR got to do with cod? :P

(12 Aug 11, 05:19AM)lucky Wrote: COD is not about skill....

Well played.

As for the topic, maybe one day in the future, buddy.
Thanks given by:
(12 Aug 11, 01:59PM)Dementium4ever Wrote: ... the next release contains 2 more maps...

:3
Thanks given by:
I'm sorry, Orynge :/
Thanks given by:
XD
No need for the sorry.

(13 Aug 11, 09:26AM)Orynge Wrote: :3

Thanks given by:
Yep 3 maps. :D For those who haven't seen the svn, or these maps beforehand.

ac_industrial = ac_shine+industrial drugs+low fps.
ac_stellar = 0 FPS. Otherwise looks and plays great. ;)
ac_edifice = keller+depot+solid fps. My favorite of the 3.

Thanks given by:
(13 Aug 11, 01:13PM)Nightmare Wrote: ac_industrial = ac_shine+industrial drugs+low fps.

Otherwise known as Industrialisies.
Thanks given by:
Edifice :)

Favorite map, that and Culvert
Thanks given by:
Edifice wasn't official before?
Thanks given by:
(12 Aug 11, 05:19AM)lucky Wrote: COD is not about skill.....just a military game of Hide and seek

What?
You sound like you've never played it, COD is all about skill.

"the best-selling game" - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Call_of_Duty:_Black_Ops
Everyone can learn from the "Best".

Of course it will never be, this is ac :P
Thanks given by:
Burgh, Cod...
Outdated graphics, every year the same, mapacks for 15€ and the same content as before 2 years, tons of 12 years old kiddies, who are playing the game just to be cool, So many patriotism, that you can see only stars and strips, the AI is as smart as a toast, uncreative storyline and of course: Bobby Kottick! Even the Devil fears him, for his evilness xD

Sorry macm :/
Thanks given by: