why are servers with profanity descriptions coming up
Why? one server had the word "cumshot" in it and thats profanity, i want those servers with cussing or bad words blacklisted (server blacklist)
Thanks given by:
Get IPs for server and report them.
Then someone will have a look and see what should be done.
Thanks given by:
AFAIK servers cannot be banned (from the masterserver) for this, unless their descriptions/names/MOTD/etc. are obviously meant to be inflammatory.

/neutrality
Thanks given by:
So cumshot must be directed at you? You don't mind cumshots flying around you but as soon as one is coming your way you get offended? I say, you're picky.
Thanks given by:
Again, pls report the server IP and reason you report the server.
Someone will look at the report and do what is necessary.
Thanks given by:
isn't there a disclaimer when you download AC that it's a mature game?
someone please correct me?
Thanks given by:
Hey Jg99, you're a bit prude, aren't you? :D
Thanks given by:
Up to the devs.
In the meantime, there is the server browser "favorites" (or "un-favorites"?) marker (default key 3 in the server browser).
Thanks given by:
(11 Aug 11, 04:07PM)Mael Wrote: So cumshot must be directed at you? You don't mind cumshots flying around you but as soon as one is coming your way you get offended? I say, you're picky.

Picky or Sticky?
Thanks given by:
(16 Aug 11, 06:13PM)DES|Anderson Wrote:
(11 Aug 11, 04:07PM)Mael Wrote: So cumshot must be directed at you? You don't mind cumshots flying around you but as soon as one is coming your way you get offended? I say, you're picky.

Picky or Sticky?

Made my day xD
Thanks given by:
lol i guess it was mine :) (it was something like misa_amane love cumshots right?)

Damn maybe should we make an assaultcube section for people under 18.
In this way they could play on dedicated servers in the enjoyment and the cheerfulness and they could go to bed at 7 pm as good boys when mom would say bedtime :)

IM SORRY :( It was just a bad joke. I apologize. The server name is back to |AOD| CLAN SERVER. sorry for that _ _"
Thanks given by:
That's a team player right there.
Thanks given by:
misa_amane = AOD member:)
Thanks given by: