Level Up System?
Hey Assault CUbe I was just wondering if there was any way to make Ac a level up system. That way it will be more competitive and you can set a real goal! It would be kool if there was a kill counter and leader board too.
Thanks given by:
this is like the 1..2..3..eleventeeth time this has been asked...its not gonna happen but the kill counter this is nice

leader board = Ladders (e.g. BoB and TyD ladder)
Thanks given by:
Level Up system? Lol I joined because there wasn't any.
Thanks given by:
Hell, no.
Thanks given by:
Trollface.jpg Wrote:ZOMG you're only level 32? Man you suck at this game how lame. I have played for two months and I am level 78, man learn some skill you noob.

Just something else for people to b*tch about and is also one reason I still play. Lol, someone should make the search button pop out more, its lonely and unused like that condom in your wallet.
Thanks given by:
How about something like this:

http://forum.cubers.net/thread-2277.html
Thanks given by:
I don't pub much due to lack of xp earning/leveling up. :(

But Flowtron already said its never happening so oh well. :'(

Thanks given by:
meh i am no fan of a leveling system. the real skill comes out of clans and their members. not much of a lone wolfer myself lol
Thanks given by:
What's the use anyway? What are you going to gain from it?
Unlike some other games there is nothing in AC that you could benefit from a levelling system, no extra powers, weapons aso.

Your own experience in gameplay can however be translate on the Ladders, that is if you play on specific servers.

Also, how depressing it can be for "unarmed (001) when he sees someone connecting as "Troll (999)" numbers in brackets meaning the Level, thinking 'f***! I stand no chances here' he'll disconnect for sure and go somewhere else to find players of his level.

What's next? Servers with level ranges?
Thanks given by:
Don't see any problems with client-side scripts that basically do the same thing. It's nice having some things private anywhoo.
Thanks given by:
(09 Aug 11, 06:52AM)DES|Cleaner Wrote: What's next? Servers with level ranges?

Pros Only Server. <3

xD

Thanks given by:
You dont need a ranking system to tell if someone is good.
i thought it would be a good idea once, i'm pretty sure i made a thread about it too.
Thanks given by:
maybe, i good idea, but, a limited level (exemple: max level = 20, and you can not improve all your abilities).

exemple: abilities:
walk 1 2 3, ( you need to spend 6 point to use it in max)
fast reload level 1 2 3,
more ammo clip level 1 2 3,
wall jump level 1 2 3...
extra clip ...
suicide bomb(Blowing up after you die, level 3 = the bomb causes the same damage of the grenade)
better aim(less spread and recoil, level 3 = no spread or recoil)
grenade man(reborn equipped with grenades

Thanks given by: