Spoon Mod ( Or The Horribly Slow Murderer with the Extremely Inefficient Weapon Mod)
lol, maybe, a zombie mode vs spon killers, humans = all weapon, but, no damage, only push the sponskillers, spon = 1 damage,

for humans = every hit taken -points
every damage + points : )
Thanks given by:
(12 Aug 11, 03:10AM)wolfbr Wrote: lol, maybe, a zombie mode vs spon killers, humans = all weapon, but, no damage, only push the sponskillers, spon = 1 damage,

Hm, sorry, but can you explain it a bit less confusing?
Thanks given by:
(12 Aug 11, 06:28PM)Dementium4ever Wrote:
(12 Aug 11, 03:10AM)wolfbr Wrote: lol, maybe, a zombie mode vs spon killers, humans = all weapon, but, no damage, only push the sponskillers, spon = 1 damage,

Hm, sorry, but can you explain it a bit less confusing?

2 teams, humans x sponkillers, ok.

humans starts with 100 points.
received damage, you lose one point.(99,98,97,96...)
if you die, you will have to wait another round to play(survival mode).
humans start with all weapons(but, guns do not cause damage)
but, you can get a power up(a sacred spon, this "gun" cause damage in sponkillers), sacred spons replace bullet vest in ac maps.
if you kill a sponkiller, humans win the game(but, it is very very very difficult)

sponkillers starts with 0 points .
damage dealt, you get one point(1,2,3,4,5,6..)
one kill = x points
sponkillers star with "spons", but, they can move faster, and do walljump and wallwalk

---
off: about sacred spon, lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9-faa56l-s

Thanks given by:
Ok, now I understood it :)

Mhm, but no damage with guns?
Thanks given by:
I started it yesterday, however I couldn't figure out how to make RVSF different from CLA. I'll look at it again today.

I was setting the rules at:
RVSF can only use the knife, they start with 900 armour and health, new armour tier to make armour more than 100 even more effective. The spoon does 2 damage. Until I tested more, I removed some of the recoil from the AR so the RVSF could at least catch up once and awhile.
Thanks given by:
(12 Aug 11, 07:40PM)Dementium4ever Wrote: Ok, now I understood it :)

Mhm, but no damage with guns?

in the video, the sponkiller seems to be immortal, or does not die with conventional weapons, "maybe", only a spoon can kill him.

in acmod, guns "push" the sponkillers away, but, not kill.

basically, humans x zombies or doomed x sponkillers, rs : )
Thanks given by:
Yes, you're right :)

@RR: WOW! You made this so fast, that's incredible :D

So, the humans have to survive... What about a High-Score list?
For example: *Skilled1337Schnipar* survived about 1:35:56, and is the one, who survived te longest.

Without that, there would be no sense to play as survivor, cause you can't do anything :/
Thanks given by: