ACWC - omg
First thank you all.

But I think totally disorganized the world championship AC, play against the team and we won 85 flags with the C team lost to the team standing with 40 flags in the middle of the championship, change the rules hurt us, ok we are in a "democracy" I think, but first thank the developers of the AC that got me through many years since cube action so far in 2011.
I was very sad for the fun event in ACWC and wish with all my heart much good luck to my friends on the team C that will represent my COUNTRY BRAZIL!

I'm turning off the AC power and desire fleeces out there one day, thanks to all those who even called me xiter, although I always hate those who use programs like this.

Hugs to all friends, and those who knew me know that one day

|uRs|Pufe
Thanks given by:
Umm, ok?
Thanks given by:
Lost in translation.
Thanks given by:
I like bacon as well.
Thanks given by:
Nice troll kid people here orynge you are a noob no coments plz
Thanks given by:
No one is trolling, we do not understand a word you wrote! please can you provide a better translation, or write it in your laungage so we may look for a translation of our own.

Thanks given by:
Bye bye
Thanks given by:
I think he's saying goodbye because he's disappointed for some rules changes in the ACWC.
Thanks given by:
Bye
Thanks given by:
The Brazil A team has been disqualified from the tournament because of the behaviour of Shoter (aka Plenas/Clown).
He created an account on the AC forums, using the name 'Dom', pretending to be a member of the Brazil B team.
He was abusive and insulting towards the administrators of the ACWC, and the competition itself.
This was a difficult decision to take, but since the rules clearly state...
"Since we can't predict all situations, we grant ourselves the right to modify these rules at any step of the tournament.
Misrespecting these rules will result in sanctions, which can be extended "out of" the tournament."
...and this behaviour was extremely disrespectful to the spirit of the competition, we had no choice.
Since the Brazil C team have just beaten the Brazil B team, Brazil C will represent their country in the later stages of the competition.

Control your members.
Thanks given by:
(07 Aug 11, 12:11PM)Xenon Wrote: Control your members.

If you looked this stuff up, you would know that Pufe was in Brazil B.
Thanks given by:
I guess as "Brazil A" has been disqualified it doesn't matter if they have scored 80 flags or more against them, these matches automatically are null since their removal of the acwc.

There are no such disorganization as they broken the rules.
Thanks given by:
clutter, we were hurt the team won and lost for the team and C team lost to team C A, the team now remove the prejudice and the B team, ok bye bye

Sorry google translator is fail ever

PT-

Eu disse que fomos prejudicados pela retirada do time A, pois tinhamos chances de participar do campeonato caso o time C não conseguisse fazer mais de 40 flags contra o time A, porém apenas cancelaram o time A e acabaram com o time B parabéns pela "organização" e "democracia" que existe nos organizadores que mudam as regras no meio, antes de fazer algo tem que pensar nas variaveis que foi isto que aconteceu, colocaram A vs B ac_ingress HTF, e A vs C ac_depot CTF, porque não colocaram mapas iguais e modos iguais para a qualificação de apenas um time Brasileiro?, mas não viram a cagada que fizeram e apenas eliminaram o time A e acabaram com o time B, parabéns se isto é organizado seria uma administração a moda de vocês, isto foi injusto conosco muito injusto!

Bye friends!

|uRS|Pufe
Thanks given by:
I think that if you used punctuation, Google Translate would be able to do a better job with your words.
Thanks given by:
(07 Aug 11, 03:30PM)V-Man Wrote: I think that if you used punctuation, Google Translate would be able to do a better job with your words.

Thank you v-man i left AC

organization UNFAIR with team B but i'm Brazilian Third World i born to be fuck

cya guys

Good Bye
Thanks given by:
english.
Thanks given by:
* MykeGregory facepalms at translation attempts...
Thanks given by:
If you give me a rimjob ill translate for you
Thanks given by:
(07 Aug 11, 03:49PM)ursopufe Wrote: i born to be fuck

According to Charles Darwin, everyone was! :D
Thanks given by:
everyone was? hahaha

seriously pufe have much time playing AC, unfortunately he dont knows translate correctly, therefore you should not laugh about this, the guy feels bad because his team was disqualified, i dont know if unfairly, but he comes to explain and some guys just laugh, although this forum is handled in english, i think we can be more respectful.
Thanks given by:
Ofc we can be, but:
Brasil A is disqualified, it mean that only 1 match can be played to see who will represent the Brasil.
The match is already played and Brasil C won, problem?
Thanks given by:
Atri take notes....pufe was on team B of Brazil :D
Thanks given by:
(07 Aug 11, 08:06AM)Shorty Wrote: Lost in translation.

^ Epic.
And pufe sorry to hear about this (though I'm not particularly sure what "this" is...)
Thanks given by:
lucky i was talking about the pufe translation...the problem with acwc dont care because im not participating this year :P
Thanks given by:
(08 Aug 11, 05:03PM)Atrimos Wrote: because his team was disqualified

mmk Atri :D
Thanks given by: